Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

GROUP RIDE

Old 08-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu
Default Re: GROUP RIDE

Originally Posted by hatch_this
hey i was on the red zx6r i finally got back online, this was my first group ride and it was great hope there will be more
With the SHIFT Avenger jacket?
Old 08-28-2008, 01:35 PM
hatch_this

hatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to allhatch_this is a name known to all

yeah man that was me again my first ride ive only had the bike for like a month and a half but im hoping to do more work on it over the winter
Old 08-28-2008, 01:46 PM
1320B4U
Honda Rider

1320B4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Been riding about 4 1/2 years.. I was the one on the 04 Honda 1000rr with the Carrera body kit.

ps- its nothing new with v8 hunter, lol. well they normally dont cry right there at the table lol
Old 08-28-2008, 01:53 PM
BuiltforSin
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

sometimes it does when im riding the bike instead of the car haha but yeah everyone was really nice i wasnt more talkative but i did make a few friends and hope next time i will make more

Yeah, I'm guilty of the same. Around people I don't know I'm not really that talkative. So I wasn't being a prick there I'm just somewhat shy around people. Lol!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

yeah man that was me again my first ride ive only had the bike for like a month and a half but im hoping to do more work on it over the winter
Cool. I was the guy with black R6. The one that was mad early lol. We should get up and ride some time. I live off Military Hwy.

Originally Posted by mugenej8power
Yeah, I'm guilty of the same. Around people I don't know I'm not really that talkative. So I wasn't being a prick there I'm just somewhat shy around people. Lol!
Ditto lol. Plus I felt like I looked like the youngest guy there (prolly did). No one ever believes I'm really 24 lol.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Sdime00
Registered Member

Sdime00 has disabled reputation

Im guilty as well of no talking, i know no one that has a bike so im a lown rider so the hole group thing was really poping my cherry. I was one of the first people there on the black and orange gsxr towards the front during the cruise and i think i got u beat on the age, im only 21....lol I love rideing like crazy and if ANYONE is down for anytype of ride just let me know where and when.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Originally Posted by Sdime00
Im guilty as well of no talking, i know no one that has a bike so im a lown rider so the hole group thing was really poping my cherry. I was one of the first people there on the black and orange gsxr towards the front during the cruise and i think i got u beat on the age, im only 21....lol I love rideing like crazy and if ANYONE is down for anytype of ride just let me know where and when.
The gixxer 750? Damn dude, no offense, but I thought you were older than me lol.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
93hatch
Registered Member

93hatch has disabled reputation

PLAN ANOTHER RIDE ALREADY!
Old 08-28-2008, 04:18 PM
BuiltforSin
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

I got everyone beat. I'm only 20!

It's too bad all y'all are 757 people.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Sdime00
Registered Member

Sdime00 has disabled reputation

None take'n, i get that alot...lol yeah it's acually a 600, but would'nt mind it being a 750

Quick Reply: GROUP RIDE