Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

white wrx in chesapeake

Old 01-31-2003, 12:45 PM
blackout
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by Dick
shut your mouth andy
lol!

you're just mad that you don't have an exhaust.

and if a bird shit on your car you wouldn't be able to tell the difference HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 12:48 PM
black civic

black civic is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahhahahahah lol
Old 01-31-2003, 12:53 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

well, when i was talking to him , he didnt know what kind of turbo he had, what shot of nos he was running, the compression of his motor, how many liters, type of pistons, i mean come on, the guy claims he has a 500 hp car and he couldnt answer any questions, thats just not right in my mind, you should at least know whats going on in your motor, maybe he knows its a wrx but hopefully he learns more, i asked him alot, shit, he didnt even know what kind of guages he had in his car........but oh well, its still a fast car....and that really all that matters........
Old 01-31-2003, 04:16 PM
LXative
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

I have heard a few of my friends talking about this car when he came to PTown a time or two.......they said when he left it was like a white flash going by.
Old 01-31-2003, 04:42 PM
nutsack
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
well, when i was talking to him , he didnt know what kind of turbo he had, what shot of nos he was running, the compression of his motor, how many liters, type of pistons, i mean come on, the guy claims he has a 500 hp car and he couldnt answer any questions, thats just not right in my mind, you should at least know whats going on in your motor, maybe he knows its a wrx but hopefully he learns more, i asked him alot, shit, he didnt even know what kind of guages he had in his car........but oh well, its still a fast car....and that really all that matters........
thats just sad...
Old 01-31-2003, 07:23 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

i have a white wrx..............wagon.............with stock shit.....damn no money like that guy....
Old 01-31-2003, 07:35 PM
Victum
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i have a blue wrx, sedan... sporting a check engine light as of 11:30pm tonight on the highway... stupid exhaust
Old 02-01-2003, 03:16 AM
Silver Sube 01
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Shawn is definitely a good guy, he may not know everything about his car, but that's to be expected when you don't build the car yourself. Basically, he forked over the money, and said, build me a badass WRX. He's learning about it quick though. Anybody know if he got his full dog-box yet? I know the car was down for a while with no 3rd? gear.
Old 02-01-2003, 05:10 AM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Originally posted by Victum
i have a blue wrx, sedan... sporting a check engine light as of 11:30pm tonight on the highway... stupid exhaust
exhaust caused the cel? damn
will my uppipe and downpipe cause one too?
Old 02-01-2003, 05:36 AM
nutsack
Registered member

nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack

Originally posted by Silver Sube 01
Shawn is definitely a good guy, he may not know everything about his car, but that's to be expected when you don't build the car yourself. Basically, he forked over the money, and said, build me a badass WRX. He's learning about it quick though. Anybody know if he got his full dog-box yet? I know the car was down for a while with no 3rd? gear.
too bad he didn't get an rx7... i've got some pistons and cams i could sell him for an rx7...

Quick Reply: white wrx in chesapeake