Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 08-06-2003, 07:31 PM
BLU CIVIC
Not-So-Fatty McFat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

met 1slovtec today and got those kyb struts off of him and he actually charged me lower than his posted price....transation took all of 3 minutes....cool guy....would reccomend anything he sells....
Old 08-11-2003, 08:01 PM
jamesz

jamesz is an unknown quantity at this point

thumbs up for Tiki. got an exhaust from him the other day, everything was good.
Old 08-19-2003, 10:44 AM
crx si 2004
Patron

crx si 2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i got good feedback, thanks Whtehnda93DXSdn met up cool guy and he didnt mind the long drive to me and was on time
Old 09-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Hondamion

Hondamion is an unknown quantity at this point

Bought that Apex-i N1 Exhaust today from slowcx, he was right on time and the price was definately right.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:08 PM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought a cat. converter from Gold EG and he was cool at first and once I sent him the $$ for it through PayPal that was it. I hvae called and he answers the phone and says he is not there and pretends to be his friends. He proceeds to tell me he shipped it but if I want he will meet me the next to day to give it to me (??? how the fuck) then he will say he shipped and its back and forth..DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING SHIT FROM HIM
Old 09-12-2003, 06:28 AM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Damn, I was gonna buy a crank from him too....had it all set up, money in hand and then I didn't hear from him for along time...guess I'll scratch that idea.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:38 PM
MleJane

MleJane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Don't buy from Gold Eg huh?

First of all, being that I was there sitting during your so called conversation with Gold Eg I know what went down. I listened to the guy who you spoke to who WAS NOT GOLD EG since he wasn't even home at the time, he was out getting my F*&^ing dinner after I got off work around 1:00a.m. The guy sitting next to me loves to talk to females even if it is for friendly conversation. My friends and I were all sitting there laughing at him trying to mack on you because that is so like him. I did hear him say that he would come to meet you and then when he found out that you lived in Lynchburg he asked you if you would be willing to meet halfway. He was not talking car parts!!! He was no part of this deal so any information relayed from him should be considered suspect! The only person who can provide you with the details of your shipping would have been Gold Eg as he is the one who shipped it out, I don't even know the details and I live with him.
Secondly, I found it absolutely rude and tacky that after the person you spoke with TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY NOT TO CALL BACK SINCE IT WAS 2:00 IN THE MORNING AND THAT WOULD BE VERY RUDE, you proceeded to call my house more than once past 2:30 in the morning!!!! I do work and I was awoken twice with your calls and I knew it was you so in case you were wondering why no one answered, it was because I knew that you were told NOT to call and you did it anyway as to say "I could care less if they are sleeping even though it is almost 3am!"
I can speak freely for Gold Eg and he has done a ton of business in this area and with shipping parts out nationwide. Gold Eg has had the unfortunate experience before of purchasing something online and not receiving it from someone so he is not going to do that to anyone because he knows how it feels. I am not saying that he is perfect in any way but what I am saying is that he stays very busy working on cars and working in his office and with no computer in our house, it is sometimes hard to stay in touch with people. He also has no cell phone so getting in touch with him is a difficult process.
I really appreciate you putting a bad name out there since you have done so much business with him and he took your money and didn't send you your part...right?

P.S.: There is no need for you to EVER call my house again unless it is to apologize of course, but I won't be waiting for that call because anyone who would call someone's house that late obviously has no concept of common courtesy!
Old 09-12-2003, 08:37 PM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

Check your PM and so everyone will know it finally got sent today when it was suppose to be send LAST WEEK
Old 09-12-2003, 08:42 PM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

Default Re: Don't buy from Gold Eg huh?

Originally posted by MleJane
[P.S.: There is no need for you to EVER call my house again unless it is to apologize of course, but I won't be waiting for that call because anyone who would call someone's house that late obviously has no concept of common courtesy! [/B]
As I said there is no apology needed considering whoever the fuck it was on the phone was lying, I did nothing wrong. I was just trying to get the part I paid for or my damn money. Common courtesy??? Well everyone was fucking up then and dude was all awake on the phone so I dont think you were sleeping there dude.
Old 09-13-2003, 06:51 AM
00CivicGirl
Registered Member

Originally posted by crx si 2004
GOLD EG IS THE MAN JUST GIVE UP YOUR NOT GONNA WIN HE HAS WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE THAT WILL BACK HIM.
OH YEAH CAPS OWNS YOU!
what the fuck am i trying to win? i was just saying that in my opinion he does bad at doing business. Thats all. I dont care who will back him, it isnt a challenge. Just simply posting that I thought he was a flake..We will see if the shit gets here if I still believe that or not. But whether it comes or not, hes a bad person to do business with. Point blank

oh yea lowercase owns you dumbass

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback