Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Funny Shit

Old 11-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Funny Shit

Hahahahaha i haven't read been on here for a while so this is funny. Listen, I could care less what anyone on this board thinks of me, thats point one. Point two, when have I ever had my ass kicked? Point three, I said the truck was getting ready to go into the paint booth, then I ended up having to buy the Talon. Point 4, I swung once, never tried to roll the window up, and Brandon never tried to open the door. Point 5, I did have a 600 for 2 weeks you dumb bitch and it ran 20 times better than your piece. Point 5 I never called you and wanted to kill you until after the whole incident. Point 6 I never made fun of your father passing away, I merely stated the fact that you wouldn't have shit if he didn't, which is true. Momma's boy? Lets see what my mother does for me, fixes dinner and washes clothes, wow, I'm whipped. Do I have anything handed to me? Nope, I work for my dad, which is what Brandon did until he was too much of a useless peice of shit that his dad fired him. How the fuck do you get fired by your father? So listen, stop trying you make yourself look good, cause you definately look like a bulldog. No one cares that you dont hang with us anyone, not me, britney, rach, thomas, derick, nobody. There has been a lot less bullshit since you dissapeared and I'm loving it. If you'd just stop fucking with us, shit would go away, don't you realize that? No one misses you, so stop making random appearances, and spinning tires when your test driving that ultra bad ass explorer. Maybe an explorer will make you less cockey and you'll grow the fuck up. About time to sell the riced out mustang anyway isn't it? The APC body kit, fake carbon fiber, and ultra cool gagues not working for ya? Or is it that you've had it for more than three months, just like every car you have, you can't drive so you go through about 4 sets of tires and 3 clutches in a matter of months.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:21 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

um, wow.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:50 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
um, wow.
A sheer masterpiece of owned.

Stop messing with us, psycho.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:32 PM
Marie
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

*gives standing ovation**
Old 11-23-2004, 02:26 AM
VTFORDLADY
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VTFORDLADY
I hope you at least got laid out of all this at some point....at least
^^^
Old 12-07-2004, 08:28 AM
APeice9405lx

APeice9405lx has disabled reputation
Exclamation Re: Funny Shit

undefined
OKay, that Brandon Rowland guy is my step-brother. And he's not a pussy, he just doesn't like drama! I'm not gonna lie, I can't stand him half the time, but I think it was just a bunch of stupid shit that needs to be dropped! Especially all the charges, on both sides! Bc I'm pretty sure that the po is out to get everyone! It's all a bunch of fuckin' dumb shit. Funny, but dumb! Can't everyone just get along?DAMN! give me a break! SHIT!

Everyone go toke n calm down!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Damn. Just one more reason I'm glad I outgrew that whole Williamson Road scene 10 years ago....
Old 12-07-2004, 08:53 AM
ZeRo_C0oL
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Damn. Just one more reason I'm glad I outgrew that whole Williamson Road scene 10 years ago....
It's changed so much over the last few years. Used to be fun, now it's mostly people looking for fights, speaking languages other than English, and RICE!

When I have nothing to do, my ol' lady and I will take a few passes up and down just to see if I can lure a few people to follow me on the interstate.. Other than that, I've really come to a loss for things to do in Roanoke.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:01 AM
elementalwindx

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL
now it's mostly RICE!
I agree
Old 12-07-2004, 11:38 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Choodle
A sheer masterpiece of owned.
Arn't other people supposed to write that? I don't think you owned anyone.

Here's what ya'll should do: Get a video camera with both parties there, then beat the shit outta each other, then post the video of drag, and we'll all know what really happened.