Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Project Z

Old 11-24-2002, 05:35 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

one, you can swap a b series in a first gen. two, then have been making si's before 88, my parents had an 85 hb si. three, turbo and supercharger is possible, ive just never seen it done. i do agree though, get a new car, something with a better base to start with, like a 92-95 hb cx. and if youre THAT worried about weight, why would you want an si model anyways, since they are the heavier of the models.
Old 11-24-2002, 07:08 PM
G32BTurbo
Drag757.com Alumni

G32BTurbo G32BTurbo

http://www.teammeguiars.com/feat_typer.asp
that would be a turbo and super...
Old 11-24-2002, 07:11 PM
G32BTurbo
Drag757.com Alumni

G32BTurbo G32BTurbo

wait a min... in one part it says two supers, and the other it says a turbo and a super..

-"with 400hp courtesy of an HKS supercharger AND a screw type supercharger"
-"HKS Prototype Twin Charger (Turbo & SuperCharger)"
Old 11-25-2002, 12:53 PM
blackout
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

this whole thread is out of control. people's feelings get hurt too easily when the TRUTH is given to them. you have to be cruel to be kind in some situations.

this project is insane. regardless what you say, you're a mag racer. you really have to ask yourself why you're in this. what could possibly make you spend thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars to do this to your car? if you want to be a drag racer, i'd concentrate on just building a decently quick and reliable ride, and winning some races. pick up a few trophies and get some sponsors. go from there... it's quite obvious that you have little to no technical knowledge of automotive performance so you're going to have to find someone else to do all your shit for you anyway, may as well try to get it for free.

but i think you're just dreaming. it's ok to have dreams, but expect people to doubt you when you start acting like you're going to make them a reality. if i told the board that next season i was going to try to walk on with the redskins, i would expect to get laughed at. it's all just a matter of common sense, which you need to reacquaint yourself with. if you ever had it in the first place.