Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Need some legal advice guys.

Old 08-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Zero
That's not gone well

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need some legal advice guys.

Well like everyone said, get a good lawyer and say you weren't of sound mind when you appealed. You basically received a gift from the hand of God, and slapped it away.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:53 AM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

That was some stupid shit you did. Shold have paid 100 bucks
Old 08-18-2006, 08:34 AM
WALL-E
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

I know, but there was a reason I went for the appeal, I thought someone had handled it for me, but I guess they didnt, and I got fucked. I know, it was a reckless speeding ticket on a country road I had taken my turbo teg on. I was in 5th gear just bearly getting on my car, so I wasnt driving stupid or anything. Im just trying to get advice for getting my restricted.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:03 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Like several people have already said, talk to a lawyer. You won't be getting any better advice from Drag.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:38 AM
nitefire
Mad Scientist

nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire

There is nothing I could add that everyone hasn't alrdy covered...LoL. You know I laugh cause in this day that is like the golden apple of punishment. It's close to being rewarded for acting stupid. I'm still trippen out about this.

being as I can never be hired as a driver for any company due to my driving record. I can depart this. Va is really strict. I'm affraid that your seriously stuck with this conviction. I'm sorry. Cause if you went to Va supreme court which I do believe is the next lvl and you got hammered there is no over turning it. I've done it once. me and the State lawyer went toe to toe and I lost. You can check but I'm pretty sure your screwed.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
TehMascot
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

wrecklace

reklase

rklz

when the fuck are ANY of you goddamned hippies going to put down the ganja and fucking learn how to spell goddamn it.

Oh and the OP, you're quite possibly the dumbest human ever to walk the planet. Most people pray to get 100.00 fines, and this one fell in your lap and you decide to piss it away by pissing off the judge. I dont know where you went to school, but in Fairfax county public schools, in Government class (a class you're required to pass to graduate) they clearly and very thoroughly go through the court process. You should have known that you are only allowed to appeal once.. what... just cause it was traffic court you think the rules are different?? Get a grip dude, you didnt fuck yourself... you gave the judge the broom handle and said "Pound away sir."

Fcukin' Moran!
Old 08-18-2006, 03:25 PM
chad
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

ehh, ENUF ! Thes thred is Clozed.