Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

my car is in that big parking lot in the sky

Old 12-11-2002, 11:30 PM
cutelilcavigurl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cutelilcavigurl is an unknown quantity at this point

ha well, maybe i should stick to this forum a little more.. an offer of marriage.. sounds interesting..

so only one suggestion for a car?! hmm keep em coming guys, i'm not gonna actually buy anything until about the first week in jan. i'm still to focking scared to drive any car let alone try to drive my new one in the snow and ice!!
Old 12-11-2002, 11:37 PM
Victum
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

its fun driving my car in the snow and ice
Old 12-12-2002, 07:23 AM
V8BRICK
Registered Member

V8BRICK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cutelilcavigurl
ha well, maybe i should stick to this forum a little more.. an offer of marriage.. sounds interesting..

so only one suggestion for a car?! hmm keep em coming guys, i'm not gonna actually buy anything until about the first week in jan. i'm still to focking scared to drive any car let alone try to drive my new one in the snow and ice!!
I'll list the types of cars that would really spark my interest seeing a girl drive:

wrx - there's a girl in bburg that drives one, or might be her b/f's, but damn, she has to be cool, she was pimpin' it pretty hard when she passed me, I was scared.

tt 300z - gotta have tinted windows though, and have them cracked just enough to see your hair whisping out, kinda need that "I'm going to kick your ass" look like kate bosley's "confused gorilla frown" in the fast and the furious

bmw z-series - I think most guys will admit that a girl in a convertible z (or the penis style for that matter) is very attractive.

And a personal fetish of mine would be a girl in a volvo 850R, I'm dreaming, sorry

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, so I hope guys will post back with their own likes on the matter.

Just don't go the normal route, if you pick a somewhat unique car that looks nice, you won't have to add all the wings, led's, and neons and shit to get noticed.

I'm guessing in your case you're not out to rip everyone on the road a second asshole, you want something stylish and moderately quick from the factory right? Something fast enough to show them your 'ass' for a little while, so they'll want to see what's under your 'hood'
Old 12-12-2002, 08:23 AM
marshall
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

"my suggestion, if you want speed and looks, get a DSM"

i assume you're talking about 2G's, because 1G's are pretty damn unattractive...

i agree with justin, get a neon srt.

marshall
Old 12-12-2002, 09:02 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by marshall
"my suggestion, if you want speed and looks, get a DSM"

i assume you're talking about 2G's, because 1G's are pretty damn unattractive...

i agree with justin, get a neon srt.

marshall
yeah i was talking about a 2G.. but , hey i LOVE the looks of a nice 1G.. would never trade it for a 2G..
Old 12-12-2002, 09:42 AM
cutelilcavigurl

hmm still just looking around. thought about checking me out a tibby or a celica...... like em.. mmm more power than my cav had...
but we have to sue my insurance now so i'm assuming they won't be too happy with me and i might have to go back to the cav just for the insurance rates... but yes,, i want something fairly quick just stock. gonna be a while before i can touch the eng b/c of the warranty. but you better believe i'm gonna make it look sweet for now, yes you can call if rice but hey i like it and know that looking good doesn't make it fast!!!!.

i did see a neon round here, blue with a pink pearly custom coat.. very nice, it was all bling bling though but it still looked good .
Old 12-12-2002, 10:00 AM
Rguy
God

Rguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Just get the Celica Gt with the Action package y0 and call it a day.
Old 12-15-2002, 11:31 AM
cutelilcavigurl

omg! drove me an 00celica GTS with the TRD package. i'm in love! 6p is amazing.. i had so much fun in that car..now to find one with less milage and at a reasonable price....
Old 12-15-2002, 12:19 PM
Rguy
God

Rguy is an unknown quantity at this point

My suggestion wins! What do i get? Oh yeah, dont get a '01 GTS ( maybe its 02, cant remember for sure) because Toyota switched the ECU and lowered the rev limiter on those models and made the powerband smaller.
Old 12-15-2002, 12:43 PM
cutelilcavigurl

yeah i wanna stick with the 00. seems to have been the best year for lots of cars.. hmm you win a ride in my celica if i do get it. i am dead set on that car now though. just gotta see how much i get from the insurance.. if i get the celica it means no mods for a while.. but yeah once again, gotta wait on insurance to see how much i get... thanks for the suggestoins..

damn it! i better get enough for the GTS or i'm gonna be pissed. i don't wanna go back to the 5 sp...

Quick Reply: my car is in that big parking lot in the sky