Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What is there to do around the 757 area after dark.

Old 01-16-2007 | 07:29 PM
White Pinoy
Drft dont Rice

White Pinoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What is there to do around the 757 area after dark.

Originally Posted by bZeRk187
lol. When I was attending military school in Fluvanna County, I had a science teacher that owned a farm. Being in the middle of nowhere VA, we'd joke about going cow tipping. He'd get mad and go off subject for 45 min telling us that it is impossible to "tip a cow" b/c they would wake up before you could even get close to them. I've always wondered if it is possible. You ever done it?
other than using a car the easyiest way to tip a cow is have two buddys bend down on one side(1 takes the fron legs the other take the back legs) Then 2 or more people get on the other side and push the cow. The cow then trips over your friends and you now have a Tiped cow, pissed off farmer, wet paints from laughing so hard, and your idiot buddys who actually sat on the other side are now stuck under the cow.

Back on topic: i hear CNU has some big partys or if you like hockey you got Admirals.
Old 01-16-2007 | 07:52 PM
YellowBanshee
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

Originally Posted by runnin9z
I dont know about you upidy CNU kids, but down at ODU we hit up the walmart. Man do i miss nova.
I second walmart

as the only non-restaurant location not to be harrassed by the police for being out... at least in Newport News....
(I may just be sketchy looking though)

Perhaps things changed since I left...
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:09 PM
SpookyKid
Registered Member

SpookyKid has disabled reputation

Definitely Lazy Dayz. It's amazing. I'm not a smoker, but i enjoy it. Just don't buy the expensive ones - they're a bit too harsh. The best, in my opinion, is the Havana Rose flavor.
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:11 PM
Tinkerbell
Banned

Tinkerbell is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know much people here, (freshman) the girls I am with all the time (suitemates/hallmates) they don't like going to the clubs. I dont understand why. I want to go so bad, is there any females here?
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:14 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
I don't know much people here, (freshman) the girls I am with all the time (suitemates/hallmates) they don't like going to the clubs. I dont understand why. I want to go so bad, is there any females here?
I"m a female, wanna chill sometime?
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:24 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

you at CNU? im here too....originally from nova. the corner of jefferson/oyster point by the starbucks gets some people out there on the weekends, but its nothing like the big meets in the 703. hit me up if you wanna chill, cause im bored at cnu too, haha
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:26 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
I"m a female, wanna chill sometime?
just not on the weekends
Old 01-16-2007 | 08:28 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

low blow haha
Old 01-17-2007 | 08:42 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by runnin9z
I dont know about you upidy CNU kids, but down at ODU we hit up the walmart. Man do i miss nova.
ehh, fuck you ash. youre more uppity than i am fool, haha
Old 01-17-2007 | 08:54 AM
EddieBell
booooo

EddieBell has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by benflagg
Not a big fan of Bar Norfolk, Hells Kitchen is a lot of fun though, and Premeir isnt bad, also Kellys on laskin, and Gills at Ships Corner for the Rock show, and of course the Norva.
i live at kellys on laskin just moving in with sister.. just not 21 yet got 11 more months.... its hard to find shit over there..

Quick Reply: What is there to do around the 757 area after dark.