Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Black Del Sol on Tow truck

Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 AM
*NX*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*NX* has disabled reputation
Default Re: Black Del Sol on Tow truck

Originally Posted by xcb7 va sp4r10x
guys seriously springfield is NOT ghetto why would we have the meet there if it was ghetto i go to the mall every other day...its nothing but rich asian people. and i think i know what del sol ur talking about it was primer black with black blade style rims and yellow fogs. the guy was trying to sell it. i was gonna buy it but it was pretty chopped up. I think the del sol you saw was just being sold and the guy selling it didnt have tags so you needed a tow truck to take it wherever you had to take it. its good that you were actually looking out though..
Leave it to a trial member to dig up a 4 month old thread. Nice goin rook.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:37 AM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSPITZ can only hope to improve
Default Re: Black Del Sol on Tow truck

Originally Posted by QwanSanchez
lol wow people actually think Springfield is ghetto around here? I grew up in Hampton and it was much worse then Springfield
word I grew up in Brooklyn New York. If you'll think this is ghetto or hardcore please dont move to NYC..Springfield is a joke

But sorry about the cars...hondas getting stolen. It doesn't seem like many people have Adequate alarms systems or either they park in the worse spot availabe.