Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new to the area, new meeting idea

Old 08-29-2003 | 08:28 AM
MPM20

MPM20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

i fail to see the problem in asking if there is a performance oriented place where people who like modifying their cars performance slightly more than it's appearance could gather their cars and shoot the sh#t. yeah. personally, i would like to see 12 sec or better cars. CLEARLY. this does alienate some people. but what is wrong with that. anyone who puts time into a car can appreciate a fast car. so why cant people let me meet people with fast cars. rather than the 17 sec car shos without hubcaps up front and nittos on big rims in the back and tons of bass and neon? i just dont find that as interesting as LT1's and LS1's and i dont see the problem in assuming most 12 sec or better cars are V8's. there is always an exception. and i can appreciate those also. THE POINT IN THIS WHOLE THREAD was a meeting of gearheads. where the cops wouldnt come because some ricer is doing burnouts and blasting his stereo. does that make sense to anyone????
Old 08-29-2003 | 08:33 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

meet up with us tomorrow night in Chesapeake at Lowes aroound 7.
Old 08-29-2003 | 08:37 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally posted by MPM20
i fail to see the problem in asking if there is a performance oriented place where people who like modifying their cars performance slightly more than it's appearance could gather their cars and shoot the sh#t. yeah. personally, i would like to see 12 sec or better cars. CLEARLY. this does alienate some people. but what is wrong with that. anyone who puts time into a car can appreciate a fast car. so why cant people let me meet people with fast cars. rather than the 17 sec car shos without hubcaps up front and nittos on big rims in the back and tons of bass and neon? i just dont find that as interesting as LT1's and LS1's and i dont see the problem in assuming most 12 sec or better cars are V8's. there is always an exception. and i can appreciate those also. THE POINT IN THIS WHOLE THREAD was a meeting of gearheads. where the cops wouldnt come because some ricer is doing burnouts and blasting his stereo. does that make sense to anyone????
Perfect sense. Good luck.
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:12 AM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by fucT
dude youre gay, quit watching 2f&2f, not all of us are like that fuck face, stereotypical bitch, theres some of that enjoy and take pride into taking a 16-17 second grocery getter and making into a 12 second or below, instead of buying muscle out of the package, seems to me you might not have enough in common with some of us.
haha well it looks like youre not into show or go.

Year 1999
Make Honda
Model Civic
Engine basic intake and exhaust, and hi flow cat
Exterior tenzo zt6 rims
Interior 5in tach, corbeau carrera seats, b&m shifter, type r titanium knob

seriously, get off the guy's nuts. just because he doesnt want your car out there doesnt mean you have to be an asshole to him. your car is one that would definitely not be invited. your biggest mod is a damn shift knob. youre that fucking tool in every highschool that wants to protest because hes white and didnt receive a formal invitation to a minority association. shut up and fuck off. thx
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:36 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

i find a few things wrong here.... one, what makes you think someone that drives an import isnt a "gearhead". what makes you think that all 16-17second imports hav nothing but steelies up front big wings and lots of neon? theres not a neon on my car, no wing, and the only reason im riding on a steelie is because i blew a tire. but you know what, ive been to many many hangouts and can "shoot the shit" with anyone. you see, im not a close minded dickhead like you. i actually have the mental capacity to realize that not only imports are fast, or vise versa. theres a thing called preference. some people choose to buy a 30k camaro that runs 13s and make it run 9s. cool, mad respect. others decide to take a 16second crx and make it run 11s. what the problem here with either? so what if someone isnt running 11s YET, why does that make them not cool? im sorry that i dont have the fund to make my crx run 12s yet, but ill be damned sure, theres not a single fucking person on this forum that will tell me where i can and cannot hangout. do you honestly think that only domestic drivers hate the guys who do burnouts in their mommys accords? maybe you should realize a few things before you come on here acting like mister big shit, because im sure there are more then enough people here that would be happy to punch you in the face when you tell them that they arent cool enough because they dont run 12s.
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:39 AM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

why must people consider an AEM tach something to brag about??? does it make you go faster???? HA!
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:40 AM
travisnd
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally posted by NoReverse
i find a few things wrong here.... one, what makes you think someone that drives an import isnt a "gearhead". what makes you think that all 16-17second imports hav nothing but steelies up front big wings and lots of neon? theres not a neon on my car, no wing, and the only reason im riding on a steelie is because i blew a tire. but you know what, ive been to many many hangouts and can "shoot the shit" with anyone. you see, im not a close minded dickhead like you. i actually have the mental capacity to realize that not only imports are fast, or vise versa. theres a thing called preference. some people choose to buy a 30k camaro that runs 13s and make it run 9s. cool, mad respect. others decide to take a 16second crx and make it run 11s. what the problem here with either? so what if someone isnt running 11s YET, why does that make them not cool? im sorry that i dont have the fund to make my crx run 12s yet, but ill be damned sure, theres not a single fucking person on this forum that will tell me where i can and cannot hangout. do you honestly think that only domestic drivers hate the guys who do burnouts in their mommys accords? maybe you should realize a few things before you come on here acting like mister big shit, because im sure there are more then enough people here that would be happy to punch you in the face when you tell them that they arent cool enough because they dont run 12s.

WOW!
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:45 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by MPM20
thats better welcome to the board
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:58 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by reuter
haha well it looks like youre not into show or go.

Year 1999
Make Honda
Model Civic
Engine basic intake and exhaust, and hi flow cat
Exterior tenzo zt6 rims
Interior 5in tach, corbeau carrera seats, b&m shifter, type r titanium knob

seriously, get off the guy's nuts. just because he doesnt want your car out there doesnt mean you have to be an asshole to him. your car is one that would definitely not be invited. your biggest mod is a damn shift knob. youre that fucking tool in every highschool that wants to protest because hes white and didnt receive a formal invitation to a minority association. shut up and fuck off. thx
hmmm, well lets see, youre right im not into show.... rims are sold as of next week, and see i have this thing called a warranty... i dont want to lose it, so i have been saving money, smart eh? and only buying parts i can swap in and out in a matter of a day or so to take it back to stock, holy shit, and next year when my warranty is up ill have mad cash to "go fast" as of right now im working on my suspension and breaks.... my theory "be able to stop and handle before you go fast" there are too may idiots on the road with fast as cars on stock breaks and suspensions, hit 100mph down a strip/road course and slow down as fast as you can on stock parts.... sorry dude i would like to keep my life
Old 08-29-2003 | 10:59 AM
SCOOBY STEVE
sup

Originally posted by NoReverse
oh yea and some people have these issues as well

Quick Reply: new to the area, new meeting idea