Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All these conversions....

Old 09-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Nom Nom..
U Mad Bro?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these parts

THAT WHITE DEL IS HOT..
Old 09-11-2003, 09:02 AM
Not_Blazin
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the front fender of the wide body is nice, but the rear fender has too many vents and it doesn't flow very well. The brake light on the trunk and the roof spoiler look cute. And finally the Taillight conversion was alright, but would've looked better if the rear bumper was molded, instead of all those lines...(lookes like a jigsaw puzzle). And the wing... well... ... .. .
Old 09-11-2003, 05:56 PM
LSProven

LSProven is an unknown quantity at this point

So now my car is not in your taste of liking because I don't have my kit painted?. WOW! First you don't know what financial problems I've had recently, Second its not your car, Third its not your car!

Also just so you know, i'm trading it in/selling, hence the un-painted body kit. I shouldn't even be telling you that, but your little immature ass wouldn't understand what i'm goin' through anyhow. Your car is in a totally different class compared to the Integra, weight pretty much being your only advantage. I'll race you because ya lil' ass has a mouth. Say that same shit to my face when I see you...I'm down for whatever, i'm off during the week except tuesday

Didn't I say I knew the person who owned the Celica? Fucking dumbass...

Last edited by LSProven; 09-13-2003 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:57 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by LSProven
So now my car is not in your taste of liking because I don't have my kit painted?. WOW! First you don't know what financial problems I've had recently, Second its not your car, Third its not your car!
You just joked him for not being able to pay for a downpayment on a new car..

but now you're saying yours isnt finished because of financial problems?

Lets not be hyprocritcal...
Old 09-11-2003, 08:02 PM
LSProven

Its not really a financial problem, i'm trading it in/selling to get the RSX-s next month. I would rather sell it as private person to get more $, so that is "financial problem". It's not really a problem....I just labeled as one
Old 09-12-2003, 10:03 AM
†Specter†
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

i saw that fruit with the RX-7 that has the stupid celica heads and supra tails up at greenbrier two days ago.

i think it was an automatic too.
Old 09-13-2003, 10:47 AM
Cuda

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Since when was an Integra ugly as shit?. You say it with such seriousness, on this board. I know the guy with that Celica, but you I don't. Just because I got a different front end, that you've never seen before in your life, makes it ugly? haha. Jealous ones....
Since when was an Integra ugly? Well I believe it started around 1987 or 1988 I can’t remember exactly.

But I know when I looked up “bland” in the dictionary there was a picture of a 3rd gen.

And what’s with the 3rd Gen Integra’s paint anyway? I mean after 3-4 years it looks like the car was painted with a can of K-mart primer. Especially the red ones. Honda DOES know what a clear coat is right?

Then again I really wouldn’t expect clear coat on such a cheap ass car.

By the way, being able to finance something really doesn’t prove anything. Most dealers around here, especally used ones, will give people financing on cars they can’t afford because they know they’ll just repo it in 3 months and sell it again. Charlie Faulk for example has been known to sell the same car upwards of 3 times per a 1998 investigation into his business practices.

Cuda
Old 09-13-2003, 10:49 AM
Cuda

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Also just so you know, i'm trading it in/selling, hence the un-painted body kit. I shouldn't even be telling you that, but your little immature ass wouldn't understand what i'm goin' through anyhow.
So if I understand you correctly you are a Mr Big Money because you can afford a down payment on a car yet you can't afford to get a simple body kit painted?

That's really laughable.

Cuda
Old 09-13-2003, 11:15 AM
_crs
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

But I really think someone should buy my skyline tail lights and head lights r32 and do a conversion..lol. Need money for the 14...
Old 09-13-2003, 12:27 PM
LSProven

Cuda-

Who said I was Mr. Big Money?. Who said I couldn't afford a simple body kit that is painted?.

These questions have 1 answer, you figure it out, since you seem to be so smart.

I could have sworn I said I was trading the car in, to get a newer car, thus me taking the body kit pieces off, or if someone who wants the car can have the aftermarket products with the OEM pieces that i still have. They can take it off, to their liking...

Do you need me to repeat that?. Well i'm not, i'm done replying to this topic. : )

Quick Reply: All these conversions....