Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
Evo
80.68%
Del Sol
19.32%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune's Ev

Old 08-31-2009 | 08:27 AM
STRANGER DANGER
FS/Dope Status troll

STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune'

not a fair matchup
Old 08-31-2009 | 08:27 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune'

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Not quite. That car's had a bit moar wrenching.

And the fact I beat 2 evo's in the last auto-x I ran.
lul
Old 08-31-2009 | 08:36 AM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by ritz
No offense to the Del Sol owner, but I'm honestly curious. It's a two-way street, so with your logic the Del Sol is an otherwise stock car.
None taken... what did you want to know?

dope picture fo sure. :P car? (well del Sols have never really been that popular )

Last edited by .Sarge.; 08-31-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-31-2009 | 08:54 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

And do you know everything that's been done to the Evo too? Even if you did it wouldn't surprise me if you still ignored it. Try taking off your Del Sol colored glasses for a minute.

The fact that you beat 2 Evos in the last autocross you went to isn't relevant at all.
It's megarelevant. Your dope is much different than mine. Those cars should have DESTROYED me. I'm not impressed at all by them.

You're either way you put it, you has an opinion just like I do.

You're nutswinging as much as I am.
Old 08-31-2009 | 08:58 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

I'm not sure what it is, and no offense, I just don't care for the look of that Evo...
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

It's megarelevant. Your dope is much different than mine. Those cars should have DESTROYED me. I'm not impressed at all by them.

No, you beating 2 Evolutions at an autocross is completely irrelevant to what's going on in here since it didn't involve either one of these cars or drivers. I beat a 240 in my Durango, I guess my Durango is a superior automobile than a 240?

I'm not nut swinging either. A "Dope Car Tournament" on the internet does nothing for me, especially when my vehicle isn't involved. I just find it funny that looking at these two cars they both share the same type of modifications (wheels, suspension, exterior bits, etc), but because you "know" how much work has gone into the Del Sol or because you drive a Del Sol you're willing to pick that one instead. Yeah, go ahead and ignore what's been done to the Evolution.

I'm just saying your logic is flawed if you think that wheels, tires, suspension, etc don't make an otherwise stock car dope because the same can be said for the Del Sol.
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

I guarantee you put the same driver in both cars and the evo would beat more then likely beat the del sol.
Old 08-31-2009 | 09:00 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

No, you beating 2 Evolutions at an autocross is completely irrelevant to what's going on in here since it didn't involve either one of these cars or drivers. I beat a 240 in my Durango, I guess my Durango is a superior automobile than a 240?

I'm not nutswinging either. A "Dope Car Tournament" on the internet does nothing for me, especially when my vehicle isn't involved. I just find it funny that looking at these two cars they both share the same type of modifications (wheels, suspension, exterior bits, etc), but because you "know" how much work has gone into the Del Sol or because you drive a Del Sol you're willing to pick that one instead.

It's funny, actually. Especially when you made it sound like a rear fog light made all the difference.

You're a hardass, hardass. <3

I voted, what are you gonna do about it?

There's more than just that that went into the vote.

I just do not like the evo. Is that so hard to take bby?
Old 08-31-2009 | 09:01 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I'm not going to do anything about it because I don't care what car you voted for. It's your logic behind your vote that I find funny.
Old 08-31-2009 | 09:01 AM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Last auto-x I went to I had better times than a c5 vette, a couple miatas and a few other things I felt should have destroyed me. :P = dope? not exactly just means they cant drive. :P

Quick Reply: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#8: Lv2 Turn's Del sol VS Terry@Fortune's Ev