Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Park

Old 09-01-2009, 09:08 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: The Park

Hmmmmm.... I'm stumped. I don't even know what to say to that.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:16 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
You dont know the half of it...
Haha, no they don't.
Originally Posted by AceTransAm02
I've yet to go to the park, But listening to you guys talk about it has actually caught my interest, especially after llama hit the nail on the head with the Cornedbeef comments (it irritates me when someone even mentions goin there).

So yeah back to the point I'm game Casey lets do this shit...
Hell yeah! Haha

VanillaThrilla actually started the thread from my house on my account earlier today. I suppose he thought none of us were gay? lol
Old 09-01-2009, 09:18 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Nah, I knew you were.... I didn't do shit. I've never even met you in person, so I don't know why you're foamin' at the mouf trying to spread lies about me being your friend.

I'm just glad you're out now. We can hold hands at the mall!

P.S. I just realized it's ironic that I have an avatar of T-Pain and my username is VanillaThrilla. I'm on a boat motherfucker--that's all I know.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:40 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello

We can tell you're not from Noke lol...
...and I thank god that I'm not, more and more, every single time I browse through western.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:32 AM
TransAmWS6
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by JROW
...and I thank god that I'm not, more and more, every single time I browse through western.

what??? they have everything down there n da noke... nawz, fender rolling, gay clubs, lame meets... i havent seen a single thread for anyone of those things (except meets) in hburg.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:57 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

There's no chance in hell I'm going to meet a bunch of dudes at the park.

Fags.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:41 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by LLama
There's no chance in hell I'm going to meet a bunch of dudes at the park.

Fags.
LOL!
Old 09-02-2009, 08:42 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I've been to the park several times.

Facts:

-Yes, there is a large homosexual community, but I've never been "bothered" by them. They can tell you're straight by the way that you carry yourself, and they do not "bother" you. The closest "call" I've had was a young guy walked up to me and said "You and your friend are straight aren't you? I just wanted to say you guys are fucking sexy." I got a laugh out of it, it didn't bother me whatsoever. In fact, I've encountered better looking, classier girls, than what most night-life has to offer there. I've heard the following multiple times: "I like it there because there's not a 100 to 1 ratio of horny douchebags to girls trying to grope me and not leaving me alone." I've "heard" there's some sketchy shit downstairs at the park, but out of the few times I've been, I've never seen stairs, so I couldn't tell you about what goes on somewhere I've never been.

-The best music, lighting, and special effects in Roanoke are there BY FAR, no competition whatsoever. I do love electronic music, if you do not, the park isn't for you.

-It's the closest thing to a real night club Roanoke has to offer. The metro would be ranked higher than the park if the upstairs weren't a 10x10 ft square. I do like metro's atmosphere, lighting, and general crowd... but the park's electronic music is much better.

Corned beef is a joke, and the prime example of why I say most of Roanoke is trashy. 202 was nice when it opened, and 90% of people were more of an upscale crowd, now it's fucking hood downstairs, little mexico upstairs, and sucks all around. Cornerstone is an okay place sometimes, again, just too small. If I'm gonig downtown on saturday night, usually it'll be metro, I'll gladly pay double for alcohol not to have to deal with 900 meatheads in TAPOUT t-shirts bumping into one another and having staring contests... and actually, I'd prefer to be around 900 flaming faggots at the park rather than that bullshit.
You subscribe to GQ, right?

lulz
Old 09-02-2009, 10:03 AM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GaRn
You subscribe to GQ, right?

lulz
This post made about as much sense as any thread you start, where it's soon followed by you getting flamed for being a retard.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

This post made about as much sense as any thread you start, where it's soon followed by you getting flamed for being a retard.

Quick Reply: The Park