Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

18x9 on my 4-door Civic Si

Old 09-05-2009 | 12:21 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: 18x9 on my 4-door Civic Si

I would personally take some camber out. If you want the cambered look then get some 5-10mm spacers and you'll be set.

It looks really nice. One of my friends was going to order some wheels in that size for his 08 SI so I am curious to know of he went through with it. He was a little nervous about them fitting (we test fit my 17X9 +18 rega on his car, haha).
Old 09-05-2009 | 12:42 AM
POS DSM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Originally Posted by Hicky
haha, where have you been? Its called stretching.
so the fact that is it has name because it's trendy changes that fact that it looks like crap?
Old 09-05-2009 | 05:11 AM
vw4clyd
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

Yeah buddy rollin like a big shot!
Old 09-05-2009 | 05:13 AM
K. Legaspi
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

Originally Posted by POS DSM
so the fact that is it has name because it's trendy changes that fact that it looks like crap?
Huh?
Old 09-05-2009 | 05:13 AM
monopolizedinc
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

A+ man Im pleased to say that shit looks nice. But i agree camber that shit out or add some 10mm spacers.

oh lower is better... but may not be practical for you
Old 09-05-2009 | 05:34 AM
Reloaded
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Is yo rims big?
Old 09-05-2009 | 05:39 AM
phyber
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

very nice looking Si

dammit i wanna set of wheels for mine
Old 09-05-2009 | 07:37 AM
CRANKWALK
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

Originally Posted by Hicky
oops, i must have overlooked it
Old 09-05-2009 | 07:45 AM
ultra spikey
Registered Member

ultra spikey has disabled reputation

Thanks everyone for the compliments/suggestions. What I plan on doing is disconnecting the shock/spring, that way I can move the rim all the way up and see how much I can camber it out without the rim hitting the fenders. Cause right now it's pretty close. Lowering it more isnt really a good option for me, I work at ODU 5 days a week, and the drive there sucks. And I still have the hatch, I just havnt driven it in like 3 months.
Old 09-05-2009 | 09:17 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Since lowering isn't an option I am with Stephen. Give it a tad more poitive camber and call it a day.

Quick Reply: 18x9 on my 4-door Civic Si