Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Should I report this PWC cop?

Old 09-22-2009, 05:31 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Should I report this PWC cop?

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
You should of bartered with the cops when they found out it wasn't you.

Cop: "Ok your good to go"
Quentin:"Ok now that you embarrassed me in front of all these people and put me in some nasty handcuff's I'm gonna need to kick you in your nuts"
Cop: "Fair enough"
If I was a cop I'd laugh my ass off at that... someone should use that line. I'd have had a hard time keeping my cool in that situation. But I guess shit happens. Good on you for keeping a level head.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:45 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

So wait, you didn't rob that house?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:49 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by bos74211
all u can do is let it go.cops can do whateva they want.u think you got problems now.report one an see what happens.im tellin you from experience dawg.
Originally Posted by kadafiz
Fuck the fed's .. i wouldn't waste my time on it probably gonna make you go to court n shit and at the end of the day the cop's will get away and keep on doing what they want to..
Originally Posted by bos74211
them fools use to ruff me up all the time.lol give me wedges an erthang.lmao. naw dat shit aint funny
You two are fucking tards

It's amazing.

I've probably been pulled over 30 times and never once have I been put in cuffs or questioned.

Maybe it's because I don't hang out with people that are idiots.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:50 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You two are fucking tards
I dunno they sure sound like they speak from experience.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:12 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

You got off lucky for a black male in PWC. Only way it could have been worse is if you were hispanic.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:21 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

PM me his name, My uncles the East End SGT.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:24 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by eXploited
PM me his name, My uncles the East End SGT.
Why? The cop didn't do anything wrong. It was an unfortunate case of resembling a suspect.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 AM
JROW
S a D u B

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Why? The cop didn't do anything wrong. It was an unfortunate case of resembling a suspect.
Yeah, let it go. Sounds like the guy was doing his job. Had the guy really been the suspect and he didn't stop him, then he should be reported. It's not like they abused or harrassed this guy.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:34 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by JROW
It's not like they abused or harrassed this guy.
Originally Posted by Quentin
Cop rolls up. Meets me as I get off the bike and HANDCUFFS me. I'm like WTF this is a little much for speeding. He then says a burglary happened down my street and I matched the description (Im assuming young black male). He then puts me in the car and asks for my license. I tell him its in my backpack. He goes through and gets it.
Sounds like harassment to me. They couldn't just question him and ask him to wait for the witness to identify him? They HAD to cuff him and put him in the car immediately? I know it depends on wether or not he looks to be a threat but from what he says, he didn't provoke that. If this is truly protocol, then my bad.

Either way, I still don't think it's worth reporting but IMO, he did get harassed.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 AM
JROW
S a D u B

Originally Posted by BentValve
Sounds like harassment to me. They couldn't just question him and ask him to wait for the witness to identify him? They HAD to cuff him and put him in the car immediately? I know it depends on wether or not he looks to be a threat but from what he says, he didn't provoke that. If this is truly protocol, then my bad.

Either way, I still don't think it's worth reporting but IMO, he did get harassed.
I mean, a robbery was just committed and he matched the descripition of the suspect, who may have been armed. What would you do? Just talk to him nicely and risk your own safety?