Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ripped Off?

Old 01-11-2010, 07:00 AM
civicrider
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicrider has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ripped Off?

Originally Posted by efhatchlover
stop taking things out of context......at that point in time, we were still communicating through EMAIL and TEXT and NOT messages on VADRIVEN....I DID END OF HOLDING UP MY END OF THE CONTRACT....I HAVE PROOF.
I was just stating what he said but regardless you still got fucked. There is a reason why I don't do contracts or payment plans or what ever you want to call the shit and this is why. If I don't have the money or means of transportation for something I just wait until I do. If it's gone when I get the money or transportation for it then I lost out on a deal but it's better then having to go through the shit you're going through. Hope you learned your lesson...
Old 01-11-2010, 07:10 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Hope everything works out -- next time, don't pay until you have possession of what you paid for.

Don't half ass a big purchase like that; Buy and then figure out how the hell you're going to get it. -- Have your ducks in a row THEN make a purchase.. Common sense.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by 2>4
Hope everything works out -- next time, don't pay until you have possession of what you paid for.

Don't half ass a big purchase like that; Buy and then figure out how the hell you're going to get it. -- Have your ducks in a row THEN make a purchase.. Common sense.
+, but the kids in here chastising the OP for trusting someone rather than the guy who could possibly be ripping him off is uncalled for.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:44 AM
civicrider
Registered member

civicrider has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RandomTask
+, but the kids in here chastising the OP for trusting someone rather than the guy who could possibly be ripping him off is uncalled for.
The guy who screwed him over for his money is a piece of shit but it's not gonna stop me from calling the OP out on doing something stupid. There are plenty of people on vadriven that will screw you over for your money. However, any buyer should be smarter enough to not put himself/herself in a position to get fucked out of their money. It's just crazy to me how many stupid/ignorant people there are in the world that don't think about what they're doing or what could possibly happen. Trust someone you're doing business with that you contacted over an internet site... I don't think so
Old 01-11-2010, 03:04 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute

Well Jay and Walt are trying to cooperate now that the Gloucester Deputy contacted Walt earlier today.

I have all the paperwork to file to get my money back and to subpeona all witnesses, hopefully it doesnt have to go that far, but im ready when needed.

I messaged Jay the bill of sales I had, now he believes me, his was dated January 5th 2010, mine December 15th, 2009.

I proposed that Jay give the motor back to walt, get his money back, i get the motor, and I told Jay if he cooperates id throw some cash his way for helping out....I just want my swap or my $1400 back...
Old 01-11-2010, 03:09 PM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civicrider
The guy who screwed him over for his money is a piece of shit but it's not gonna stop me from calling the OP out on doing something stupid. There are plenty of people on vadriven that will screw you over for your money. However, any buyer should be smarter enough to not put himself/herself in a position to get fucked out of their money. It's just crazy to me how many stupid/ignorant people there are in the world that don't think about what they're doing or what could possibly happen. Trust someone you're doing business with that you contacted over an internet site... I don't think so

Yea I should have though it out further, but i wasnt expected 2 weekends of snow, a passing in the family or getting busted for a paraphernalia charge because my friend decided to bring a bowl with us when we were going to get the motor the first weekend.

I felt like I could trust him, I was constantly in communication with him and his wife, Jessica. He even threatened to sue me for not paying the rest of the money, which i did end up paying obviously.

Next time I wont be so trustworthy, im 23 years old, and i guess i should have deff. been alittle smarter.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch
Umad?

Tw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to beholdTw3akz_Eg_Hatch is a splendid one to behold

Subscribed
Old 01-11-2010, 08:18 PM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by RandomTask
"caveat emptor".
Old 01-12-2010, 05:06 AM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

I deals with serious bizness like thiz. Pay me 2grand and I'll get your money back garuntee..

I no serious. But for real that is really fucked up. I'd take his ass on Judge Judy and get that settled out Judge Judy style.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Fried_Chicken
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by efhatchlover
Well Jay and Walt are trying to cooperate now that the Gloucester Deputy contacted Walt earlier today.

I have all the paperwork to file to get my money back and to subpeona all witnesses, hopefully it doesnt have to go that far, but im ready when needed.

I messaged Jay the bill of sales I had, now he believes me, his was dated January 5th 2010, mine December 15th, 2009.

I proposed that Jay give the motor back to walt, get his money back, i get the motor, and I told Jay if he cooperates id throw some cash his way for helping out....I just want my swap or my $1400 back...
LOL, good man. You have to make sure you cross your t's and dot your i's on this site. These people are shady to no end.

Glad you got the ball moving on this. Like everyone else said, don't be so trusting next time.

Quick Reply: Ripped Off?