Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Where to buy red Nike (fight for aids) laces?

Old 01-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Phil703
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Where to buy red Nike (fight for aids) laces?

I saw them at the nike store in potomac a couple days ago.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:32 PM
bolivianfuego
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Really??? I called and they said they didnt have any! Its funny you mention potomac too! I called in earlier today! What the F'?? a Nike store without those laces for sale? Maybe i got a dumb sales person that didnt really go look for them over the phone.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:53 PM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
rep you left me. damn YOU'RE a fuckin tard. you really are white trash. I'm tempted to come to chevron jsut to talk shit to you and your bf phil703.
hahahaha im white trashhahaha u dont even know me or met me or talked to me you know nothing about me so gtfo and you should come to chevron its a good meet and id love to hear some shit talkin
Old 01-26-2010, 11:22 PM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by backtoarms
Except for the cammed ones :P
yea but mine still sucks even though its cammed =( i need moar moneyyyyssss for my bags and swap i wanna do
Old 01-27-2010, 12:00 AM
lagsalot
Registered Member

lagsalot lagsalot lagsalot lagsalot lagsalot lagsalot lagsalot

rep you left me. damn YOU'RE a fuckin tard. you really are white trash. I'm tempted to come to chevron jsut to talk shit to you and your bf phil703.

do it
Old 01-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Phil703
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Please do! And you'll deal with Santi, Seeing how I'm his girlfran.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:05 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by HachiGoesBwahhh
coming from the guy that lets everyone fitt in
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!! I don't hear you complaining.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:29 AM
bolivianfuego
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

FUUUCK! lol Just went all the way to that nike store, and they didnt have them. A chick that works there says they dont get anything new. Only a bunch of old shit lol.

I guess i'll have to order them online. Oh well.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
ಠ__ಠ
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ

Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
FUUUCK! lol Just went all the way to that nike store, and they didnt have them. A chick that works there says they dont get anything new. Only a bunch of old shit lol.

I guess i'll have to order them online. Oh well.
I gotta say this is a really dumb thread if you drove around looking for shoe strings, when you could have easily ordered them online..
Old 01-30-2010, 08:32 PM
lowandslowmazda
i love meth

Originally Posted by ಠ__ಠ MGNF

I gotta say this is a really dumb thread if you drove around looking for shoe strings, when you could have easily ordered them online..
agreed

Quick Reply: Where to buy red Nike (fight for aids) laces?