Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

BIG AZZ 804 MEET

Old 05-13-2011 | 07:46 AM
oneslorsx
Registered Member

oneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to beholdoneslorsx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: BIG AZZ 804 MEET

Originally Posted by Schlong Connery
No, that was my song to Frost.
Job well done, I must say.

Originally Posted by Spectacular-V
nothing better than white trash retards, fat chicks and fucked up retarded cars jammed in one shitty parking lot and at a walmart....GREAT combo! bet guns and alcohol will be included in the wide open public as well. sounds like a good ole white trash cocktail.
This is what I live for.
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:48 AM
Spectacular-V
Ivan=blown up ms6 x3

Spectacular-V has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kyle!
OP is not white.
then I adjust my statement to just plain trash...
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:48 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by Spectacular-V
then I adjust my statement to just plain trash...
Uh oh...
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:49 AM
TayBaller2
Registered Member

TayBaller2 has disabled reputation

lol its funny yall are grown people and you want to harass a 17 year old boy lol man you people are a trip did your parents not show you enough attention when you were growin up......... im sayin yall really would go thru all this to try and play someone that wants to have a car meet? really? lol yea but honestly it dont phase me lol cause this shit will still jump with or without yall lol
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:50 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Spec-V mad too.
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:51 AM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by TayBaller2
lol its funny yall are grown people and you want to harass a 17 year old boy lol man you people are a trip did your parents not show you enough attention when you were growin up......... im sayin yall really would go thru all this to try and play someone that wants to have a car meet? really? lol yea but honestly it dont phase me lol cause this shit will still jump with or without yall lol
No. The "pigs" are showin up remember?
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:51 AM
Spectacular-V
Ivan=blown up ms6 x3

Spectacular-V has disabled reputation

realmad
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:54 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

What is funny is that a 17 year old doesn't know how to use comma's, periods properly.

You act as if finding information on the internet about you is hard. 1 Google search and you wouldn't believe the shit you have put on the web about yourself. lrn2interweb

Still lol'ing at the fact you think the CH walmart is going to be a statewide meet like the ECHM. The only wide thing about your meet is doublewide.

I am dissapoint with the OP response as this is not what it takes to go to SPO.

I have failed my driven brothers on lulz factor.
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:54 AM
TayBaller2
Registered Member

TayBaller2 has disabled reputation

i could care less lol hell you could tell the state police if you feel its nessesary
Old 05-13-2011 | 07:57 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

i could care less lol hell you could tell the state police if you feel its nessesary
and people actually question why Petersburg is the shithole of Virginia.

Quick Reply: BIG AZZ 804 MEET