Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

89 crx tail light always on HELP!!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: 89 crx tail light always on HELP!!

A plunger is actually a part of a switch, not the switch itself.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:24 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

HpreludeH has disabled reputation

yes it is connected to the brake pedal switch that wears down over time and with its individual part # saves money for the customer. it could possibly be both but this cheap-o plastic piece does wear down over time ive put in many of them but like i said what do i know.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:28 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

INB4 RUN ON SENTENCE.

OH WAIT....
Old 09-26-2011, 07:30 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

lol proven point...

http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=14101

your exact shoes man, here you go and excuse me for saying 1 dollar this would be at my cost. but as for terms back in the shop it is known as a plunger, even if you type it in on google "crx brake pedal plunger" pics/description(s) will come up as well... thanks to everyone on this site that actually give helpful post rather than furthering useless points and topics that should belong in an offtopic thread.

Last edited by HpreludeH; 09-26-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:31 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

plungers and commas

plungers and commas
Old 09-26-2011, 07:41 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by ufctapout
plungers and commas

plungers and commas
.................................................. ......................,........................... .plunger............................,............. ......... .
Old 09-26-2011, 07:44 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

^ yet another helpful post; to the origonal writer of this post, get on honda-tech.com for problems or nwp4life.com soooo much better than this site. ill admit this site is convenient for for sale/part out threads, however do not come here for help. some do know what there talking about as for very few on this thread, but many on here do not know anything other than to bash your grammar, and knowledge to automotive. dont let them neglect your image that all honda enthusiasts are like this because i can assure you that many are not. hope you get your problem fixed asap. i would try that site i copied and pasted in this thread previously. or try the sites i reccomended on this post man. good luck with everything!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:45 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by HpreludeH
^ yet another helpful post; to the origonal writer of this post, get on honda-tech.com for problems or nwp4life.com soooo much better than this site. ill admit this site is convienant for for sale/part out threads, however do not come here for help. some do know what there talking about as for very few on this thread, but many on here do not know anything other than to bash your grammar, and knowledge to automotive. dont let them neglect your image that all honda enthusiasts are like this because i can assure you that many are not. hope you get your problem fixed asap. i would try that site i copied and pasted in this thread previously. or try the sites i reccomended on this post man. good luck with everything!
GTFO
Old 09-26-2011, 07:54 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

sorry proffesor... fixed it before you even spell checked it; but anyway it's nice to know your one of the more knowledable here. but for real you knew what i was talking about but you still manage to say that, god man your worse than online blackboard to my college. seriosuly get a life this is a automotive forum; i am almost certain that if the way i spelt that was so incoherent that you have to say "gtfo" then i will, however it was misspelled not a grammatical error. so keep pretending like you have a vadriven phd in grammar and word usage, because your fooling no one but yourself.

Last edited by HpreludeH; 09-26-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:29 PM
Brian_O'Connor
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

Originally Posted by HpreludeH
sorry proffesor... fixed it before you even spell checked it; but anyway it's nice to know your one of the more knowledable here. but for real you knew what i was talking about but you still manage to say that, god man your worse than online blackboard to my college. seriosuly get a life this is a automotive forum; i am almost certain that if the way i spelt that was so incoherent that you have to say "gtfo" then i will, however it was misspelled not a grammatical error. so keep pretending like you have a vadriven phd in grammar and word usage, because your fooling no one but yourself.
Previous post may not be a grammatical error, but this one deffinitely is. Where the fuck were you in highschool? You obviously were not in english class. Just because you throw in a few semicolons does not mean you are grammatically correct. I do believe capital letters at the beginning of a sentence is basic grammar. Take your ass back across 8 Mile to your trailer trash mom and one bedroom shack.

P.S. Turn your rep on faggot.

Last edited by Brian_O'Connor; 09-26-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Quick Reply: 89 crx tail light always on HELP!!