Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

V Dub

Old 01-29-2012 | 08:55 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.
Default Re: V Dub

Originally Posted by Karma
This isnt xbox live this is life.

And their slow.
They're.
Old 01-29-2012 | 10:50 AM
sixcyl?
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Well, I DON'T think "fast", when I think VW, that I can tell ya'.
That's fair. I never said it was "fast". To clarify I was thinking more in terms of exactly what it is...a "sporty" version of the VW golf. It's still not meant to be a 400hp off the showroom floor 5.0 mustang. Or the 500+hp off the showroom floor corvette.

But for what it is (an affordable, decent on gas, grocery getter) the GTI has good power and a great range of mods to make it more than that. Don't get me wrong man, you can make a civic 800+hp...but it's still a civic. I'll still take a Bugatti over a civic. But who mods Bugattis?
Old 01-29-2012 | 10:56 AM
Kyle!
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Originally Posted by bobbyd!
I don't really know much about vdubs and im just looking for a crew to roll with and learn more before I start running it.
Originally Posted by ryanherington
you looking to race?
Let me know day and time
I just got an 06 gti and im looking for any v dub clubs or car clubs to roll with and people who know more about them to talk to. Please help.
Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:38 AM
bobbyd!
Registered member

bobbyd! has disabled reputation

Update: the gti now has stage 2 Apr reflash, Apr stage 2:fuel pump, full Apr exhaust, full evolution intake, new cams,new driveshaft.

Last edited by bobbyd!; 01-31-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:43 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Update: the gti now has stage 2 Apr reflash, Apr stage 2:fuel pump, full Apr exhaust, full evolution intake, new cams,new driveshaft.
k.
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:52 AM
bobbyd!
Registered member

bobbyd! has disabled reputation

Don't have to be a dick dude, you don't like the post, just don't say anything. Skip right over it. I mean if you feel so compelled to say something, then so be it, I miss my teenage years too.
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:53 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

add this to the reason i want to rid myself of droolers in the vw community.
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:56 AM
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

added 2 new air freshners to the tdi today. m&m characters if anyone cares
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:56 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

You want a fucking cookie or something. Irrelevant info is irrelevant. Its 2012 nobody cares about who has what in what car anymore. Just drive it and enjoy it. Spend the money on a new baller TV or a house. But dont come on here and post about it.

Actually we have a thread for that, its called the Latest Purchase thread. Read around, get to know the community before you get defensive because thats only going to dig bigger holes. Life Lesson.
Old 01-31-2012 | 10:58 AM
Dough_Boy.
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

DUDE!!!!!! THAT"S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler