Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Fucking bullshit new rules

Old 06-21-2012, 06:30 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

It was an example I had on hand as part of the semi-nsfw being posted in spoiler tags. But since I am at home let me post some more accurate examples.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Fucking bullshit new rules

don't post examples. post guidelines that you and the other mods will have to stick to.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Riff Raff
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

POW! right in the kisser
Old 06-21-2012, 06:44 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
don't post examples. post guidelines that you and the other mods will have to stick to.
Already been discussed. Don't know what the other mods will go about it in their sections
Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

Originally Posted by eng
There aren't any, current ones were just shuffled around.

There also aren't any new rules, just current ones that weren't really being enforced, i.e. NSFW content outside of Backroom.
Digital, TAT & Junon ^^

Old rules that are still in place in case no one ever looked at https://www.vadriven.com/forums/eye-...candy-rules-5/
Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by ravenracer
Already been discussed. Don't know what the other mods will go about it in their sections
which is why we want guidelines, not random "enforcement".
Old 06-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Originally Posted by ravenracer
Its not quantum physics. Folks can figure out the specifics for nsfw and midly nsfw things online on their own. You post something thats considered nsfw outside the backroom it will be dealt with. Clear cut and dry.
nsfw for me holds no value or restriction.

so, there went your whole position on the issue.

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 07-23-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:56 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

nsfw for me holds no value or restriction -- we watch infant rape videos at work, for work.

so, there went your whole position on the issue.
I am not going to make a guideline etc etc. You & I both know what is in discussion here. W.e people see at their work is in their control. If you want a guideline feel free to make one or ask IB to make one for the site. This topic will end here for me.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

refusal to make guidelines and random "enforcement" just reinforces the claims that there are no standards, just doubles, for this site.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:09 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

refusal to make guidelines and random "enforcement" just reinforces the claims that there are no standards, just doubles, for this site.
To clarify this there aren't any double standards nor have I treated anyone in that way for 4 years. Maybe you speak for other mods but not me.FYI TATTRAT & I were added to off topic as of 2 days ago because Miguel quit and Malfoy is afk. There are mods for each section.

Last edited by ravenracer; 06-21-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Fucking bullshit new rules