Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2012 ECHM OFFICIAL PIC. THREAD POST THEM.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:38 AM
justjdm
Euro R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm
Default Re: 2012 ECHM OFFICIAL PIC. THREAD POST THEM.

Originally Posted by John M
This is exactly why i didnt go. Hot ass weather and the same cars as always. Went to Richmond on Friday and sat in traffic for 2 hours going 5 mph. Wasnt about to do it again Saturday. I honestly think spring fest was a better turnout.
Fuck yea it was! I even came late and still was impressed on the amount of nice cars there! Didn't have to worry about traffic and didn't see many people at all acting like idiots!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:45 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

springfest is always better. ECHM has always been a terrible disappointment, which is why I didn't even bother to go this year even though I live only a few min away.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:53 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I had a good time? First ECHM ive been too. Outside of the VIP lot, it was terrible, especially people leaving
Old 07-01-2012, 10:56 AM
imcnblu
Blue, I'm Seein It

imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu imcnblu

So, the pics are where?
Old 07-01-2012, 11:02 AM
justjdm
Euro R

justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm

Here are a few that I thought were good enough to take a pic of:

Dumbest guy there was the one riding around like a idiot on the gravel with 4 faggots hanging off the back of his ITR if it was even a ITR.

Last edited by justjdm; 07-01-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Jones
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

I went just for the VIP lot. When I stepped out of that, was like fuck this and left. The Honda meets just need to stop. Never seen so many people rev up on their stock d series that 8 different colors and on 4 different knock off wheels.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:04 AM
ill3st
MOAR REP PLZ

ill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these parts

This isn't an ECHM opinion thread, it is a picture thread so stop complaining about the meet, If you didn't like it, don't come next year. No need to say how badly it sucked, it was hot, blah, etc........

Now lets see some pictures!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:08 AM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

the rest will be loaded to

www.facebook.com/speconeva

we have 3 cameras taking vids and pix... standby for more photos
Old 07-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by ill3st
This isn't an ECHM opinion thread, it is a picture thread so stop complaining about the meet, If you didn't like it, don't come next year. No need to say how badly it sucked, it was hot, blah, etc........

Now lets see some pictures!
Shut the fuck up
Old 07-01-2012, 11:12 AM
ill3st
MOAR REP PLZ

ill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these partsill3st is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PootieTang
Shut the fuck up
eat a dick.