Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Lay Zee H
NBHNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?

What idriveahonda said. I have almost all my former vanity plates in my garage...never gotten a suspended license or anything.
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

if you sold him the car how in the fuck do you not know who he is? am i missing something?
burnoutboy
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by -JB-
Yo let me get them tags JRK is trying to get back. Since they still registered, I got some um....................things to take care of in the hood next to me. Jokers be eying my girl, so I want to see whats up.

You bring me a healthy pup like we agreed and you can roll out wit one of em. You know I gots ta keep one as a trophy, me and Exploited creamed dat bitch gud!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:02 AM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
What idriveahonda said. I have almost all my former vanity plates in my garage...never gotten a suspended license or anything.
buyer of your vehicle prob registered the car and .... tagged it i two still have tags .
Thanks guy
Old 08-16-2012, 09:04 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by JRK
buyer if your vehicle prob registered the car and .... tagged it i two still have tags .
Thanks guy
So, because you are trying to prove the car is in fact sold, and the DMV has no record of the car being titled by the new owners or has the tags...they are trying to fuck you?

Again, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET SOMEONE DRIVE AWAY WITH YOUR TAGS.

Those are removed before a bill of sale is even pulled out.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM
JRK
Banned

JRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these partsJRK is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
So, because you are trying to prove the car is in fact sold, and the DMV has no record of the car being titled by the new owners or has the tags...they are trying to fuck you?

Again, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET SOMEONE DRIVE AWAY WITH YOUR TAGS.

Those are removed before a bill of sale is even pulled out.

Thanks
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM
83Stang5.0
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Originally Posted by MalfoyD
I got nothing back and I turned them back in with 3 months left on registration?
Hit or miss I guess, if I had to turn them in early for whatever reason, I would always get a refund.

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
I've sold four cars and I have never returned the plates to the DMV, nor have they been requested.

I have all of them in my garage.
I believe you, but vanity tags are personal property, you paid extra to keep them. Normal tags are ALWAYS the state's property. If you weren't notified upon expiration of registration, that's on them. I'm just telling you the rules as they are.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
Hit or miss I guess, if I had to turn them in early for whatever reason, I would always get a refund.

I believe you, but vanity tags are personal property, you paid extra to keep them. Normal tags are ALWAYS the state's property. If you weren't notified upon expiration of registration, that's on them. I'm just telling you the rules as they are.
I have two vanity and two regular. Never had the regular ones requested.

What is funny is that people don't know how to properly get a used vehicle from the purchase location to your end destination.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:08 AM
sixcyl?
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

I've always done that Hondafag thing, driving on other people's plates is fly.

On the real though, the few times I have done this both I and the respected buyer or trader has just turned the plates in. But if they are trying to fuck you, and you don't have the guys number or name then...idk what to tell you genius.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
You bring me a healthy pup like we agreed and you can roll out wit one of em. You know I gots ta keep one as a trophy, me and Exploited creamed dat bitch gud!
As long as you let me get them digits of Exploited sister. Be up this weekend.

Quick Reply: Who Drives This INTEGRA !!!?