Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

[RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6

Old 12-15-2012, 03:37 PM
captainsperry
VintageGashHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry captainsperry
Default Re: [RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6

I feel like a vertical duck bill like that can't help that fwd car. Downforce in the back, lift in the front, am I wrong?(not like its going fast anyways.. Jussayin) the quality of the video was nice. Good camera and lens. I don't like the car. I like the wheels.

My opinions have been stated. You may continue.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:42 PM
djyuck
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Video was decent, car is terrible. Very. Hopefully you aren't too deep in the hole getting it legalized. A Silvia I could understand... but a friggin Civic? JDM 35 MPG FWD FTW.
Old 12-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by BathSaltStarbux
Welcome to vad... if you are not to the liking of the majority of the general public in this forum.... it just sucks lol... Dont get your jimmies rustled ... thats what they want. Can't wait to see the finished product of the video... I hate civics but like videos like this.
You can also get fucked.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:15 PM
BathSaltStarbux
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
You can also get fucked.
You are hilarious sir! -.-
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 AM
MoarLow
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

Spoiler

So basically it's uber awesome.......

nope.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:45 AM
eyeGOsloo
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

I would personally find the car "uber awesome" if it was bone stock with low miles that sat in the garage.

15x10.5 wheels on a 175/45 tire running -8 degree of camber and still having to pull the shit out of the fenders and rear quarters.. not so ubberly awesome.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 PM
02type-sk20
Registered member

02type-sk20 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I would personally find the car "uber awesome" if it was bone stock with low miles that sat in the garage.

15x10.5 wheels on a 175/45 tire running -8 degree of camber and still having to pull the shit out of the fenders and rear quarters.. not so ubberly awesome.

I enjoy driving it everyday, motor is bone stock car has original 115,00 miles on it for a 93.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:40 PM
02type-sk20
Registered member

02type-sk20 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djyuck
Video was decent, car is terrible. Very. Hopefully you aren't too deep in the hole getting it legalized. A Silvia I could understand... but a friggin Civic? JDM 35 MPG FWD FTW.
Car has been registered in the states for 4 years with its original 10-digit vin, i paid $12.03 cents for registration this year, thanks
Old 02-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Harold_Fastwake
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

I read through the whole thread first before even watching the video.

music is terrible, I probably would have enjoyed it more if you had used Darude - Sandstorm.

Well I was bored and washed my car today, after I washed it I decided to shoot a small teaser video for an upcoming double EG6 feature with a buddy of mine. Well here was the result being shot with only 45min to sundown. This was a random shoot out of boredom"notice I didn't even leave my driveway :
How about next time, you just don't make a video since your location is terrible, which combined to your music choice just made everything worse.

TLR - car looks fine, don't make shitty videos and think everyone will ride your dick. Nobody cares that you imported a civic, it is still a civic.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Mau5head
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

what's with you honder faggots these days and your useless wheel angle. Trendy faggots.

/rant

Quick Reply: [RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6