Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the forums..!

Old 06-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Zong
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zong has disabled reputation
Default Re: New to the forums..!

I by no means want to street race anyone with my sentra but always like to see fast cars no matter what make and models.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:29 PM
burnoutboy
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

You want fast cars racing, rubbing, wrecking, and blowing shit up...

http://virnow.com/

Dopest cars in the state.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:38 PM
miata_kid
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts

Its legit on the 3rd link it says zongs r33 you sir are my hero can i be your adopted black son please !
Old 06-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Zong
Registered member

Originally Posted by miata_kid
Its legit on the 3rd link it says zongs r33 you sir are my hero can i be your adopted black son please !
Yea..i love black people..OBAMA FTW..!!!....lol
Old 06-11-2013, 05:12 PM
miata_kid
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Zong
Yea..i love black people..OBAMA FTW..!!!....lol
Lets goo!!! First order of business can you buy me a turbo II? Haha nah seriously, welcome to the forum, but because you have owned a supra & a gtr you are considered a elder of the va D community so you must be treated with respect....ill positive rep ya later
Old 06-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Zong
Registered member

I am by no means rich or have rich parents. I just work like a slave to have things i want in life. For the fist time ever i seen the ocean this past weekend when i took my family to VB. Ocean tasted nasty the color of the water was not what i expected. Thought it would be clear like in all the movies I've seen and really blue. My son loved it though. We'll be going back soon.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by miata_kid
Lets goo!!! First order of business can you buy me a turbo II? Haha nah seriously, welcome to the forum, but because you have owned a supra & a gtr you are considered a elder of the va D community so you must be treated with respect....ill positive rep ya later
Sir, I believe the term you're looking for is vadriven's upper .1%. (but I think anything that isn't a FWD economy car bought with pittbull puppies gets you into this group)

I am by no means rich or have rich parents. I just work like a slave to have things i want in life. For the fist time ever i seen the ocean this past weekend when i took my family to VB. Ocean tasted nasty the color of the water was not what i expected. Thought it would be clear like in all the movies I've seen and really blue. My son loved it though. We'll be going back soon.
You will probably come to regard the VB strip as the east coast's white trash and hood rat vacation go-to spot. Try chix beach and the sandbridge area. Trust me on that.

I can't help you with street racing but if you want to see fast cars sitting still, cars n' coffee. Promenade shopping center in VB, the first Saturday of every month.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Halfrican
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default New to the forums..!

This seems like the most ridiculous troll.

If not, feel free to stop by my place whenever you're out in Western VA-- beers are on me.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Zong
Registered member

^^I'll look into sandbridge and chix.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:10 PM
pedro 2.0
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

clear blue water would be FL, Caribbean, HI and such. east coast beaches are all gross

Quick Reply: New to the forums..!