Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wed night, Batcave (if raining) or benns?

Old 03-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wed night, Batcave (if raining) or benns?

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
cant stress this enough. if you bring some stupid shit to this spot, youd better be prepared to get the fuck out.
Yes....this isn't Chimney Hill. We regulate the spot. You don't like how we do things, Chimney Hill's got your name written all over it...(not directed at anyone, just making a general statement)

And about the bat thing, I have no clue what he's talking about, but none of us are like that. We might ask you to leave, but its not like we're some kind of mafia or anything....
Old 03-29-2004, 08:39 PM
urvtecs2slo
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

and dont get me wrong...if you pull stupid shit, you will get regulated.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:35 AM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

ill be there

weather says t-storms wed....hoe well...always batcave...
Old 03-30-2004, 02:54 AM
THATS FRESH
SSHNIPER

THATS FRESH is on a distinguished road

And about the bat thing, I have no clue what he's talking about, but none of us are like that.
word, i didnt think so. i aint the type to bring stupidiness to spots. Just trying to chill also.
Old 03-30-2004, 03:22 AM
Hoopride2000
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

I FLY INTO NORFOLK AT 9:34PM....give me an 45 minutes to get home and Ill be there. I got so many fuckin pictures of hot italian bitches and cars its not even funny. I missed a damn Lambourghini Murcelago(SP?)....it was going to damn fast to take a picture of it. I love Italy but I cant wait to get home and drive my car.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:13 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

i'll try to get out there... i love lookin at all the sweet sleepers.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:34 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

God, someone joking because we use dragva as a way to communicate between friends.. jezzz... Didnt know that a forum was so out of date???

Ill probably stop by for 18 minutes or so... I really havnt been in the best of "moods" lately...
Old 03-30-2004, 12:41 PM
PRO-Habit
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Hey wuts up all. I stopped by for a bit on friday night to check it out. I practically live next door to benns. I drive the red civic with the gsr stocks painted black, license plate "Italykd" I'm not a ricer, and I'm down to chill with pretty much anyone. I'm new to the area and was Jus wonderin if I could stop by again sometime. Thanx
Old 03-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Shive
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DryHopSux13
Hey wuts up all. I stopped by for a bit on friday night to check it out. I practically live next door to benns. I drive the red civic with the gsr stocks painted black, license plate "Italykd" I'm not a ricer, and I'm down to chill with pretty much anyone. I'm new to the area and was Jus wonderin if I could stop by again sometime. Thanx
How do you live practically next door if you live in Chesapeake?

I don't know you, but if nobody else has a problem with you coming, neither do I.
Old 03-30-2004, 01:31 PM
PRO-Habit
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

HaHa....i used to live out there. I just moved here like 2 weeks ago frum chesapeake.

Quick Reply: Wed night, Batcave (if raining) or benns?