Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamsburg Meet 8-7 Sat.

Old 08-02-2004, 11:08 AM
fmstatic
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Williamsburg Meet 8-7 Sat.

haha what'd u tell him? "i was in town for a funeral..."
Old 08-02-2004, 11:08 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

How the hell would that let him get off?

WTF, I dont get it at all.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I told him that I was just in town visiting a friend, and I saw this mustang and I got temped when he threw a rev. I told him I have never raced ever(hell that wasw my 6th time caught and let off) and I learned my lesson the first time. He asked if I knew the other GT, but I said I don't know anyone here.

Luckily Nick did not spin off the line and I did. That's why he could not prove I was drag racing. He did say he heard my tires chirp twice and I was going extremely fast(last I checked I was at over 85mph) in a 25 zone.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:15 AM
fmstatic
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

lucky man. sounds like you ended up better than nick. written or verbal warning?
Old 08-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Verbal. Yeah we went back to find him and help him out. Luckily he was ok and I am glad the cop came after me.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:18 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

The cop was probably scared of you.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:34 AM
94GT
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I told him that I was just in town visiting a friend, and I saw this mustang and I got temped when he threw a rev. I told him I have never raced ever(hell that wasw my 6th time caught and let off) and I learned my lesson the first time. He asked if I knew the other GT, but I said I don't know anyone here.

Luckily Nick did not spin off the line and I did. That's why he could not prove I was drag racing. He did say he heard my tires chirp twice and I was going extremely fast(last I checked I was at over 85mph) in a 25 zone.

lmao... I was like your running from him? cause he kept getting itand i see the cop gettin further back... i was like oooo shit.... lmao... it was wierd from my perspective (passenger with woodrow.) when we hit it started pullin on nick.. i see some bright lights and i wave bye to nick as were pulling then i see him quickly turn off im like wtf? then i look back and see a cop.. omg shit was crazy... woodrow u still pissed me off gettin off that ticket.. you lucky bastard.. i would have went to jail...
Old 08-02-2004, 11:36 AM
94GT
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by litlespic
The cop was probably scared of you.

lmao..the cop was a good distance back from the door... almost near the rear tire...
Old 08-02-2004, 11:36 AM
2Fast4Rice
Friggin' Old.

2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice 2Fast4Rice

Well, we have been officially shut down at the Outlet Mall, you have the ass clown in the Monte Carlo and a couple others to thank for that. I will begin looking for another spot so that we can start over again, Thanks to everyone that came out and made it what it was, and as I said, I will find another spot and keep you all posted.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by 94GT
lmao... I was like your running from him? cause he kept getting itand i see the cop gettin further back... i was like oooo shit.... lmao... it was wierd from my perspective (passenger with woodrow.) when we hit it started pullin on nick.. i see some bright lights and i wave bye to nick as were pulling then i see him quickly turn off im like wtf? then i look back and see a cop.. omg shit was crazy... woodrow u still pissed me off gettin off that ticket.. you lucky bastard.. i would have went to jail...

Quick Reply: Williamsburg Meet 8-7 Sat.