Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

TTE Charity Event

Old 02-10-2003, 02:47 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

This thread is moving way to slow and I don't think we'll be able to get the dyno up there. As far as I know, only four people have said that they'd want to use the dyno. I need to call carl to find out how many people have paid him already.....C'MON PEOPLE....HELP US OUT.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:02 PM
BLACK JEFF
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

I'm gonna try to be there to donate but no dyno for me. I'd donate extra to see the sentra on the dyno though
Old 02-11-2003, 01:49 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Originally posted by VR6shit
I'm gonna try to be there to donate but no dyno for me. I'd donate extra to see the sentra on the dyno though
slammed sentra or Carls?
Old 02-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

ok everybody. What do you guys think about this?

The dyno shop may be our only option here. We can't get any response for this event for some reason. Either people don't care about charity, don't want to run on a dyno or they don't like us.

If we use Baluzo (the dyno shop) we can offer this:
membership to the dyno shop is $50 and it includes your first 3 runs. Once a member you get 3 ¼ runs or 2 hp pulls for $25. This entitles you to run at the shop to on later dates, not just that weekend. You can also do just 3 ¼ runs for $50 or 2 hp pulls for $50. I think this is an awesome price. Let me know what you think. If people don't act fast then we won't even have a dyno at the event.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Gaius Caligula
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

The archives must've been purged because I can't find it in a search...

I remember a complaint about our dyno at the last charity event, and there was a thread that became VERY long about how to improve, and the people that would support if we had a wideband among other things. There were well over 50 people in that thread that said they would support.

We have delivered. And we truthfully appreciate the very few that have called to reserve the spot on the current dyno. But this current situation speaks for itself.

TTE thoroughly enjoys setting up these events, and we like to have fun, but we CAN NOT continue to plan these events, take our time for a kiddie weekend hangout at our expense. Show us some participation so we can continue to support the import/domestic scene.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:10 PM
PWRVTEC
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Ambient
The archives must've been purged because I can't find it in a search...

I remember a complaint about our dyno at the last charity event, and there was a thread that became VERY long about how to improve, and the people that would support if we had a wideband among other things. There were well over 50 people in that thread that said they would support.

We have delivered. And we truthfully appreciate the very few that have called to reserve the spot on the current dyno. But this current situation speaks for itself.

TTE thoroughly enjoys setting up these events, and we like to have fun, but we CAN NOT continue to plan these events, take our time for a kiddie weekend hangout at our expense. Show us some participation so we can continue to support the import/domestic scene.
Well said....Tink (inside joke)
Old 02-11-2003, 06:37 PM
BLACK JEFF
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by azrakain
slammed sentra or Carls?
Carls
Old 02-12-2003, 07:35 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

UPDATE: Baluzo's dyno has a new program from the time they were at our last charity event. Problems with accuracy are not a problem anymore. TTE VOUCHES FOR BALUZO!! Lets get the ball rolling on this. We need people who are willing to run on the dyno or else this is gonna be a bust. I was serious that if people don't start replying to this thread THERE WILL NOT BE A DYNO AT THE EVENT!!!!
Old 02-12-2003, 07:43 AM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

bumping and unsticking to hopefully get a better response.
Old 02-12-2003, 08:51 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Alright, I MIGHT be interested in running on the dyno just to support you guys, and as long as no1 laughs. I can't say for sure until this weekend though, when I found out the deal on how much its going to run me for new front struts.

Quick Reply: TTE Charity Event