Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2005 mustang GT

Old 11-24-2004, 10:42 AM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2005 mustang GT

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Hey that sounds good gregvabch, I've heard of the 05 GT Auto dynoing in the high 260's. If you want to I can meet up with you there and I'll dyno mine as well.
Theres soo many varying numbers Ive heard. But I have seen a 05 GT 5 speed with minor bolt ons put down 300 RWHP and run a 12.5 on slicks.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:41 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I had the honor of finally seeing one in person today. Let start by saying that they look one million times better in person than in pictures. The first one I saw was light blue with an older gentleman driving it. Stunning. I'm thinking about selling everything I own to get a down payment on one...I'm about to call insurance before I do anything too drastic and get a quote.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:20 AM
VT Prix GT 2006
Motor Trend Mechanic

VT Prix GT 2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only seen one '05 GT and one '05 V6...and the GT looks leaps and bounds better.

The man driving the '05 GT was a Ford representative visiting campus for our annual engineering expo...while the guy driving the '05 V6 was on I-64 East bound headed towards the West End from Goochland...he had a mullet...

So excellent choice on the GT.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:32 PM
gregvabch
freeloader

gregvabch has disabled reputation

sorry i took so long to reply fellas, was in cincinnati the past week for the holiday. my check engine light came on while i was there and i took it in to see what the problem was and one of the guys at the dealership asked if i wanted to sell it; said they couldn't get them out there and wanted to know how and where i got mine. there wasn't anything wrong with it, said it was the 2nd one that had come in with a light and nothing wrong with it. new car glitch i guess.

fat nick, it's silver with charcoal leather interior. i think i will make the trip out to sms this weekend, see what kind of toys they've got you still wanna go out there?

i was coming home last night through newport news and some guy in a subaru sti came up along side of me but i ignored him. so he got in front of me and started slowing down until i got tired of it and gave him what he wanted. i pulled on him a little, then he pulled on me a little, then we stayed even for a few seconds till both of us had to lay on our brakes so we wouldn't rear-end the cars in front of us. made me feel a little better since a guy i work with drives one and he told me he smoked some guy in an 05 GT the other day

for the record, if there is a governor on the engine, it's set somewhere after 145; i ran out of road before i could find it greg
Old 12-03-2004, 12:55 AM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Originally Posted by gregvabch

i was coming home last night through newport news and some guy in a subaru sti came up along side of me but i ignored him. so he got in front of me and started slowing down until i got tired of it and gave him what he wanted. i pulled on him a little, then he pulled on me a little, then we stayed even for a few seconds till both of us had to lay on our brakes so we wouldn't rear-end the cars in front of us. made me feel a little better since a guy i work with drives one and he told me he smoked some guy in an 05 GT the other day
skinny asian guy in a blue STi? if so, i been dying to run him. i fucked with him and missed a light with him by less than 2 seconds the day i left for kuwait.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Theres soo many varying numbers Ive heard. But I have seen a 05 GT 5 speed with minor bolt ons put down 300 RWHP and run a 12.5 on slicks.
Wow, did you actually see it run or did you read that somewhere?
Post up a link if you have one.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

I plan on going to SMS in a week or 2 to get my 4.10's installed.
Old 12-04-2004, 01:39 PM
SlammedScort
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

I don't know if anyone has heard, but I was reading my Mustang Times and they have just released a vortech and procharger kit for the 05. The vortech unit comes with a air to water cooler and they are est. an extra 180hp. The procharger is claiming 500hp to the WHEELS with the P1SC-1 kit. No prices are listed but they gave the phone #'s for the companys. Steeda also just released a Tri-Ax shifter.

Last edited by SlammedScort; 12-04-2004 at 04:23 PM.