Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Yellow WRX

Old 12-04-2004, 04:00 PM
BananaBroncoII
Aequitas - Veritas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BananaBroncoII has disabled reputation
Default Re: Yellow WRX

Originally Posted by GaRn
you go to RC? Whats your name?

check it out.. just started it.. http://students.roanoke.edu/RCMotorsports

hey man, Yea, i wrote that addy down when i saw the flyers on the wall in West.

I'm barry nichols. Frosh! I don't know if I've ever seen your 'Lude around campus, I have seen some nice GTI's tho. Also, there are like tons of RSX's there too.

and joey, you sir, can blow me.
Old 12-04-2004, 04:06 PM
BananaBroncoII
Aequitas - Veritas

Originally Posted by fc735
he is gay.

a flaming homosexual that likes to look at my nuts as they are hanging out of my shorts on a firecall.

he is emo also.

i got pics of the bitch if he wants me to post them
and to defend myself, what dude pulls out his nuts in front of a bunch of his firefighting buddies. I mean really?

and I am emo.

I can only imagine the pics that you have :-\
Old 12-04-2004, 04:19 PM
HoppinOnTop

HoppinOnTop has disabled reputation

hey cosmo, by you getting worked up all over a false thread, you, yourself, have given me great pleasure knowing what an insecure person you are. if you actually have to do reasearch on someone(which was just looking at my profile) then you must be compensating for some kind of shortfall in your "Personal" life.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:10 PM
bensrex
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HoppinOnTop
hey cosmo, by you getting worked up all over a false thread, you, yourself, have given me great pleasure knowing what an insecure person you are. if you actually have to do reasearch on someone(which was just looking at my profile) then you must be compensating for some kind of shortfall in your "Personal" life.

It's you that you should worry about. Don't make fun of him for getting worked up. The way I see it, you are extremely immature (~16yrs old) - and must have absolutely no life to come on here and talk shit to him for no reason. Find something better to do with your time then make "false threads". There was no point to starting this thread. So back to my first point, you should worry about yourself before you start worrying about him compensating or getting worked up.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:55 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

worked up? i dont see this being "worked up". i think it was (at least it appeared to me that way) that someone for some reason, felt the need to make a completely worthless thread just for the sake of making themselves feel welcome.

that shit is only considered the norm in NOVA forums...not here.

Originally Posted by BananaBroncoII
and to defend myself, what dude pulls out his nuts in front of a bunch of his firefighting buddies. I mean really?

and I am emo.

I can only imagine the pics that you have :-\

one that finds it funny i guess

i should host the vid of you running into my car...
Old 12-04-2004, 07:58 PM
crumpler
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

dont mind this guy, he's just being a dumbass newbie, you know how they are
Old 12-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Choodle
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Don't think Cosmo got worked up, merely stated the facts. You lied, you're slow, and you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say on this forum or any other forum so die. Choke on your mothers shit stained underwear as you lick the prune juice seeping from her vaginal secretion. Bitch.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:30 AM
BananaBroncoII
Aequitas - Veritas

i should host the vid of you running into my car...

me running-drop-kicking the metro?

yessss!
Old 12-05-2004, 03:46 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Choodle
Don't think Cosmo got worked up, merely stated the facts. You lied, you're slow, and you have absolutely nothing worthwhile to say on this forum or any other forum so die. Choke on your mothers shit stained underwear as you lick the prune juice seeping from her vaginal secretion. Bitch.

wow. that is a very odd analogy.

on a sidenote......i was watchin a movie last night.....and saw BOWDOWN parked in the expectant mother parking spot

Old 12-06-2004, 04:59 AM
Cosmo
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Umm.. I think these guys said it all for me...

Originally Posted by bensrex
It's you that you should worry about. Don't make fun of him for getting worked up. The way I see it, you are extremely immature (~16yrs old) - and must have absolutely no life to come on here and talk shit to him for no reason. Find something better to do with your time then make "false threads". There was no point to starting this thread. So back to my first point, you should worry about yourself before you start worrying about him compensating or getting worked up.
worked up? i dont see this being "worked up". i think it was (at least it appeared to me that way) that someone for some reason, felt the need to make a completely worthless thread just for the sake of making themselves feel welcome.
Originally Posted by Choodle
Oh yeah... WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Last edited by Cosmo; 12-06-2004 at 05:06 AM.

Quick Reply: Yellow WRX