Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

who wants to go go-karting today?

Old 04-04-2005, 03:11 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: who wants to go go-karting today?

HAHAHAA that is pathetic for a "pro race car driver".

If either of you want to race for money that is fine and dandy.

Old 04-04-2005, 03:16 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vasponger
that must have been travis, he runs oval track and his team got DQ'd in the first enduro, short kid?
I thought he said his name was Danny but I may be wrong. Yes he runs oval track though.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by litlespic
HAHAHAA that is pathetic for a "pro race car driver".

If either of you want to race for money that is fine and dandy.

When I beat you, you have to get your avatar painted on your face on both of your cheeks and hop around singing tralalalalala.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:29 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
When I beat you, you have to get your avatar painted on your face on both of your cheeks and hop around singing tralalalalala.
I expected ignorance from Kevin, but thought you might be a little smarter. Whenever you want to do, and Ill see if I can, I have to juggle 16-20 hours of a sleep and 4 hours of work each day... it gets rough.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:23 PM
itsaqwik1
Omerta

itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1 itsaqwik1

i wanna go auto x'ing now..
Old 04-04-2005, 04:16 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

haha.. dan, your an idiot... both of you...

white dan: youve never been there... you will get worked by many people the first 5 or 6 times you go..

mexican dan: i really dont care.. ive raced the reg. track 4 races.. thats it... bring your shit out to an auto-x and run me for some cash..
Old 04-04-2005, 06:00 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

Think about what you are saying before you just go running your mouth with money involved. Why would I have a 4 cylinder in a mustang? Sure as hell isnt for the fact of going extremely fast in a straight line.

Again, thanks but I would rather just sit back and laugh at you trying to think you are remotely cool. Go drink some bud, feel better, and make out with your mom, everything will be okay in the end.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:10 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by litlespic
Think about what you are saying before you just go running your mouth with money involved. Why would I have a 4 cylinder in a mustang? Sure as hell isnt for the fact of going extremely fast in a straight line.

Again, thanks but I would rather just sit back and laugh at you trying to think you are remotely cool. Go drink some bud, feel better, and make out with your mom, everything will be okay in the end.
wow... insults.....

even better.. the fact that you think your insults bother me seems you say the same thing over and over and over again... at least tim says new shit every once in awhile..
Old 04-04-2005, 06:11 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

and you must be a fucking idiot seems i just called you out and yet you declined to "take my money"...

if there is no doubt you could beat me, why not come take my money..?
Old 04-04-2005, 06:25 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

Originally Posted by fallingfromhell
went out there thant place is pretty nice....there was a kid "racin Jason" and this kid was bustin out 17.13 seconds for a lap on the track 1....

thats also "racin jason" out at the auto-x in pungo on the 13th..

Quick Reply: who wants to go go-karting today?