Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official details for tonight wednesday april 6th

Old 04-06-2005, 11:41 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Official details for tonight wednesday april 6th

awesome..the omre the merrier
Old 04-06-2005, 11:47 AM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Yeah, so I'm bringing the camera out. All you bitches that want pictures better have your shit clean, I aint takin no pics of some dirty ass cars. Bitches.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:48 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

see now we have a camerman, perfect weather......i mean come on what more could you want...
Old 04-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

what if the car cant physically be cleaned (flat black)
Old 04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I washed my car on Monday.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

haha..go to macco biatch...nah if its that big of a deal i can paint your car...u just gotta buy the paint...
Old 04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I washed my car on Monday.
Damn you actually went through with it? WTF is going on ... your wife must be holding out on you so you had to pay more attention to the mistress
Old 04-06-2005, 12:02 PM
CnmyTeg
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

i may come out
Old 04-06-2005, 12:03 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Damn you actually went through with it? WTF is going on ... your wife must be holding out on you so you had to pay more attention to the mistress
Nah, but it's nice out and you know how black people wash cars...
Old 04-06-2005, 12:04 PM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

that and ur bringing me those turn signals

Quick Reply: Official details for tonight wednesday april 6th