Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-20-2011, 09:00 AM
black_krix_si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

If they doing emissions testing here I think we are all fucked. I can't even pass a visual inspection, luckily dude let's me slide.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:34 PM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Lol. I heard that.

On a side note, Wheel Works, what all do they do? Cause i have a set of VS-KF faces that need to be separated from the lip/barrel, blasted, and coated.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Lol. I heard that.

On a side note, Wheel Works, what all do they do? Cause i have a set of VS-KF faces that need to be separated from the lip/barrel, blasted, and coated.
Well the guy was willing to split my center caps, blast, and repaint the metal rings. So 3 piece wheels shouldn't be a problem. No chroming though, on or off, under the paint on three of my wheels was a chrome layer and he said he can't repair, replace, or even strip the chrome due to EPA regulations.

Side note: Buying an M44 block with pistons, rods, and crank still in for like $350 shipped. Getting it decked, resurfaced, and bored out a millimeter for a stroker project. (super secret)

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 12-20-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:42 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

At the rate you're going, it will be 12 years before anything ever happens with it
Old 12-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
At the rate you're going, it will be 12 years before anything ever happens with it
haha well hopefully 2012 will be a big year in terms of actually DOING shit rather than talking about it. I'd like to have the bottom end sorted (resurfaced, decked, bored, forged crank, forged pistons, forged conrods, balanced) before the end of summer. All with a separate block so I don't lose my DD. How much of that actually gets done remains to be seen.

EDIT: and I just found out that I'm on a list for a newly developed low boost (but upgradable) bolt on turbo kit for M4x's. The hardest part will be keeping the money tied up until the release in spring.

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 12-21-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:59 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Why the hell cant people just be honest about a car they are selling?! Looks like i wont be buying an E36 after all. Fuck.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Why the hell cant people just be honest about a car they are selling?! Looks like i wont be buying an E36 after all. Fuck.
Because the FS section can lick a donkey dick. Were you looking at one here?
Old 12-21-2011, 04:15 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Because the FS section can lick a donkey dick. Were you looking at one here?
yerp.

Found out dude paid 2300 less than he is asking for it. He claims he replaced a bunch of shit, but everything he said he did was listed in the previous owners sale thread as well.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Screw all that 6 cylinder, multi-link suspension noise anyway. Ti man, or an E30.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:32 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Screw all that 6 cylinder, multi-link suspension noise anyway. Ti man, or an E30.
LOL big negative on the Ti. And you know ive always wanted a 1jz e36, that was just going to be my first step in that direction. oh well.

Sure do wish i could afford Benn's Turbo E30

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic