Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-25-2011, 08:25 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
+1....The vacuum lines near hot shit tend to dry out and crack.Others tend to blow off under boost.I always wrap the ones near hot stuff,and zip tie/clamp them to the bungs.Having the wastegate line blow off at WOT is not good(25psi on stock bottom end?check!).
Does it do it all the time,when cold or warmed up?Coolant full?
Haha, last day of 100 DOD I had a leak in my line to my EBC (due to heat). It was seeing no boost at the sensor and keeping the wastegate shut. 28.6 psi in an RB...? NUTS. Still had good AFR's and everything is living, lol.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:11 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

kinda like this... a lot lol
not on my car but mine is exactly the same, but I'm like 3in lower i tuck just a lil bit (no more than half an inch on level ground) of tire in the rear 205/45/17
thoughts?
Old 12-25-2011, 10:27 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

dont put OEM wheels on your car unless you go 5 lug.

Ill sell you some 17x7/17x8+35 5Zigen FN01R-C's
Old 12-26-2011, 06:43 AM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

The neon green ones? HahaHaha
Old 12-26-2011, 07:18 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
The neon green ones? HahaHaha
Neon Yellow*

Yurp. they can always be painted, or re-powder coated. they'd look hot in white.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
dont put OEM wheels on your car unless you go 5 lug.

Ill sell you some 17x7/17x8+35 5Zigen FN01R-C's
Agreed, and if you do go 5 lug then go with the 350z 5 spoke:

Old 12-26-2011, 10:37 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

I like infiniti wheels myself.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:35 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Haha, last day of 100 DOD I had a leak in my line to my EBC (due to heat). It was seeing no boost at the sensor and keeping the wastegate shut. 28.6 psi in an RB...? NUTS. Still had good AFR's and everything is living, lol.
Lucky!
I had a similar thing happen when I blew the engine in the coupe,except the bottom end couldn't handle it.I had run the reference line using rubber hose as temporary thing,fully intending to replace it with braided line.It rubbed through at one spot and blew out.The ECU saw no boost,so it never opened the solenoid=max boost.The data log looked awesome with boost steadily rising with RPM,then all of a sudden boost falls off completely,followed by RPM rising rapidly.........Then dropping to zero very,very quickly,haha.
Overboost protection is no good when it doesn't know you be overboosting.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:42 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Looking forward to filming with this GoPro Hero2 I've got right hurr... Corey, we should get together and start a little project. I want the pig in it too.
Old 12-26-2011, 03:08 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Looking forward to filming with this GoPro Hero2 I've got right hurr... Corey, we should get together and start a little project. I want the pig in it too.
Haha sounds good! Dad told me he sent you a picture of her wearing the santa hat.

I feel like I want to film my entire life now that I have a GoPro!

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic