Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-22-2012, 10:36 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Haaha noooo I'm not gona DD or autox a welded diff car haha i have a friend who has done that diff broke going down 81 at 75mph. Lol
That's so weird for it to break on the interstate like that.... Fuck it, just slide it with the peg leg.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:46 AM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

H had never welded and did the welding him self. I want to go but i feel like i would be so bad that it wouldn't even be funny lol
Old 01-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Spooln4
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't put the Lexus in an event like this but it'd be sweet to build a cheap rwd event car to take out and drive the hell out of it.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:29 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I want to go but i feel like i would be so bad that it wouldn't even be funny lol
so what? its a learning experience.

you could always buy a spare open diff and have it welded by someone who knows what they're doing. It would take you 30 minutes to swap the diff anytime you wanted to go drift.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:15 AM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Not sure how much help it will be, but there having a " Used tire blowout sale" (funny name for a used tire sale if ya think about it) at 460 tire across from Jersey lillys today at 460 Tire. $30.00 a piece, all sizes.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:55 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Where i live the normal used tire price is 20$ lol
Old 01-23-2012, 02:14 PM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Where i live the normal used tire price is 20$ lol
Same here. $15-$25 at the local tire shop everyday lol
i plan on hitting the next event(march hopefully) so i'm planning on picking up a couple sets and trying to find a local spot to practice without getting in trouble lol
if anyone knows a spot LMK
Old 01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Good luck finding a spot. I know of a couple places..but they're not a good long term spot. Basicly a get in, slide around a couple times, get the hell out kind of spots.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:15 PM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Good luck finding a spot. I know of a couple places..but they're not a good long term spot. Basicly a get in, slide around a couple times, get the hell out kind of spots.
Same here, i know of a couple spots that i might get away with but i don't want to risk it.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:30 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

there is a church near me in BFE agusta co near waynesboro we tear that up alllll theeee timmeeeee hahaha, drift for Jesus. but other than that hit it and quit if for like months other wise they will sit there and watch for you cops here have nothing better to do..

EDIT ill be selling the wheels on my 240 soon.
double EDIT im saying this because someone might want drift spairs

Last edited by iNF I Ghost I; 01-23-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic