Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 04-25-2012, 05:07 PM
kidinatypes
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kidinatypes has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Exactly-not worth it either way.
Make sure your shit is right beforehand(and taking it somewhere "friendly" doesn't hurt either),and if it does get rejected,fix it immediately.
Thats what I did with my old hatch a few years ago, and I still got a ticket for driving with a rejection sticker. Glad they changed it
Old 04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

The cav is officially ready to be reinspected.

Oh, and anyone want/know of anyone who'd want some spacers? I'm trying to get rid of my wonderful ebay spacers. 5x4.5, 1", 1/2 thread, X4. Will come with awesome tuner spline nuts!!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:58 AM
black_krix_si

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

did the powder coating place in salem close? I cant find their website or number...or maybe I overlooked it.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:13 PM
white-lightning
Registered Member

white-lightning has disabled reputation

performancecoatingsonline.com
Old 04-30-2012, 04:46 PM
black_krix_si

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Nisbro, did you happen to be working at famous a's a few years back over at brookside? I saw that you used to have a 200sx and was wondering if you were the same guy I'm thinking of
Old 05-02-2012, 11:44 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Anyone have a pair of 215/45/17 that they're not using?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:30 PM
black_krix_si

I have one, its a little worn. We replaced it because it leaked down over a couple weeks. Free if you want it.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Nisbro, did you happen to be working at famous a's a few years back over at brookside? I saw that you used to have a 200sx and was wondering if you were the same guy I'm thinking of
yep, that would be me.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Word I worked there for like a month and a half I doubt you remember me I had the old ass silver pickup on 33's at the time

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic