Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-30-2012, 05:20 AM
DURHUR
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Christian. You have inseminated a broad. Congratulations. Don't have three.
Thanks man. She's 8 weeks now. She wants 3, i want 1.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:37 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

HA! I lost at "Don't have three." Poor Woo.. You're not done yet are you?

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Thanks man. She's 8 weeks now. She wants 3, i want 1.
Congratulations man!

If you get to already having two at any point in time, considering the fact that you want 1 and she wants 3, consider it a deal and get snipped.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:49 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I am done. And Christian: You have a lot to look forward to, man! Happy for you!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:56 AM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

370whp/420rwtq on a "heart breaker" mustang dyno. Its a 30whp bump over what it was and it feels great.
The tuner says it has quite a bit more left in it but there is, essentially, a load limiting table that he doesn't have access to. He'll get in touch with Cobb and I'll be back down to get a free retune.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 PM
DURHUR
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I am done. And Christian: You have a lot to look forward to, man! Happy for you!
Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
HA! I lost at "Don't have three." Poor Woo.. You're not done yet are you?

Congratulations man!

If you get to already having two at any point in time, considering the fact that you want 1 and she wants 3, consider it a deal and get snipped.
Thanks guys.We're pretty excited.The being sick every morning thing sucks though.It's awful to sit there and not be able to do anything.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Haha,I totally forgot to say congratulations in my prior post.

Woo is right,go for the money shot.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:15 PM
black_krix_si

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Christian!

Took a look at my RTA bushings today...I think they might have something to do with my problem

Old 07-30-2012, 03:48 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Christian...congrats on becoming a father, that is great news!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:55 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Congrats Christian!

Took a look at my RTA bushings today...I think they might have something to do with my problem

[img]https://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/black_krix_si/IMAG0398.jpg[/mg]
[img]https://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/black_krix_si/IMAG0399.jpg[/mg]
Those bushings are definitely F'd,but I don't know if that's the cause of your tire wear.Those tire pics look to be almost evenly worn all the way across the tread,so it doesn't look like toe change is doing it(and the worn RTA bushings won't result in much,if any toe change under normal driving).Is the rear wearing tires much faster than the front?

Your bushings look to be rotted pretty good,so I'm sure that's the main factor in them failing,but if you clock the new ones slightly off level it'll account for the car being lowered(and the much altered from stock angle of the trailing arm),and put the bushing in less of a bind.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:25 PM
black_krix_si

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

MUCH faster wear on the back tires

Front tire driver side, passenger side is same tread, more cupping on the inside though.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!