Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 07-25-2012, 10:39 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Thank you, sir!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boostedb1mmer again."
Old 07-25-2012, 10:51 AM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Thank you, sir!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boostedb1mmer again."
Lol
Old 07-25-2012, 10:54 AM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

It's just a cycle of dak touch
Old 07-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I lol'd at blue sedan, but seriously how come they never scoped my integra when I had it parked in my driveway with no plates? For like 3 months. I'm guessing because it was winter and it wasn't important.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:37 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

DriftValley II was epic, if you didnt go you missed out *cough* Woo *cough*

http://vimeo.com/46341170#
Old 07-25-2012, 01:10 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
DriftValley II was epic, if you didnt go you missed out *cough* Woo *cough*

[video=vimeo;46341170]http://vimeo.com/46341170#[video]
sooo....you didnt drive?
Old 07-25-2012, 01:50 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
sooo....you didnt drive?
nooooooooooooo......................... i found some more issues with my car the night before..
Old 07-25-2012, 03:41 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Woo,I was thinking about all this after we were talking today.It is bullshit,and it's not likely to change anytime soon,but don't let it stop you from doing what you like.As I said,there could be a full-race Mustang in your front yard with no tags at all and nobody would give a fuck.It's what we get for living in an area with a high hillbilly population.
You saying you wanted to sell your car is not the answer though.I'd love to drive my Civic on the street some,but I'm not even trying until I paint it a reasonable color.Otherwise I know it'll be nonstop attention from cops.
I say you keep your car,but paint the car/wheels a more mild color.I know it sucks to have to do something like that just to keep from getting harassed for doing absolutely nothing wrong,but it would allow you to drive the car a little more with less hassle.If drifting is what you want to continue doing,don't let some dickhead discourage you.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:40 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Woo,I was thinking about all this after we were talking today.It is bullshit,and it's not likely to change anytime soon,but don't let it stop you from doing what you like.As I said,there could be a full-race Mustang in your front yard with no tags at all and nobody would give a fuck.It's what we get for living in an area with a high hillbilly population.
You saying you wanted to sell your car is not the answer though.I'd love to drive my Civic on the street some,but I'm not even trying until I paint it a reasonable color.Otherwise I know it'll be nonstop attention from cops.
I say you keep your car,but paint the car/wheels a more mild color.I know it sucks to have to do something like that just to keep from getting harassed for doing absolutely nothing wrong,but it would allow you to drive the car a little more with less hassle.If drifting is what you want to continue doing,don't let some dickhead discourage you.
True, and I appreciate it, bro. I am currently working on plans to change the color so it's less high profile. You're right. I appreciate hearing that, man. I love drifting, and I want to keep the car. It is easy to get frustrated with the compounding stresses of finances, rising gas prices, car issues, and random fuckers like this County Planner sticking his nose where it shouldn't be. Thanks again, man.
Old 07-25-2012, 04:40 PM
iNF I Ghost I
i anger trendy kids.

^this.. our area is the same way.. i got passed by a foxbody mustnang on a road that is 45. (i was doing 51ish) cop was driving opsite way, turned around and pulled me over for speeding.. if you own a truck, comaro, or mustang in my area you could get away with murder.. and i drive a red 240 thats 2in from the ground with stock wheels and stock exhaust... and get followed.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic