Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Jarrod
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Saw a red, new body Accord Coupe, pulling Slam/Stretch/Poke. Turning on to Greenwich around 730 this morning.

I don't understand the point. Dude was driving so carefully it was stupid.
I've seen it and unless he got new wheels, it's not that poke/stretch and actually looks rather good. That is just my own opinion.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:31 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
You noticed it, and it left enough of an impression for you to not only remember and post it here, but also that you pondered it's meaning and existence. I think that's pretty much the point
You noticed my post, which made an impression on you, which made you respond with your input about my post about what I saw. That means you have pondered my pondering of its meaning and existence.

Amirite?

Originally Posted by GATOR
Keeps you from getting tickets lol.
About the only thing.

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I've seen it and unless he got new wheels, it's not that poke/stretch and actually looks rather good. That is just my own opinion.
Was cambered as hell in the rear, so it had the stance that makes it almost pointless.

I get it, it's cool for a second, and then you realize how crazy/silly it is geometrically.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:11 PM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

It's an automatic Accord, what else is it going to do? Might as well make it look cool.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:24 PM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by SortaFlush
It's an automatic Accord, what else is it going to do? Might as well make it look cool.
Drive it for reasonably fair gas mileage, and then buy something different and more "meaningful" to modify?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
BannisteR
NH0

BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR BannisteR

Wu-Tang clan
Old 04-17-2012, 03:53 PM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Rolled Next to JDMMoneyTuning in his red NSX. on Lynnhaven about 20 minutes ago, then spotted Shotzy in his gs400 turning onto the Blvd
Old 04-17-2012, 04:22 PM
matt w
no more turbo...

matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w matt w

saw a stanced maroon s13 hatch on bronze wheels, with a piston hanging from the tow hitch.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
boostedfun
Registered Member

boostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud of

Saw a trashy female who yelled "Your car sucks." from standing next to the passenger side door of a stock 90's Firebird.
If your willing to yell it out as I drive by... Please have the guts to say it again when I pull up next to you and ask you to repeat the statement. -So sad the youth of today.I think I may have frighten her...

Also saw a fairly clean eg hatch pulling into the deep creek Wal-mart. Well done sir.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:20 PM
LuvtheE36M3/4/5
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by boostedfun
Saw a trashy female who yelled "Your car sucks." from standing next to the passenger side door of a stock 90's Firebird.
If your willing to yell it out as I drive by... Please have the guts to say it again when I pull up next to you and ask you to repeat the statement. -So sad the youth of today.I think I may have frighten her...

Also saw a fairly clean eg hatch pulling into the deep creek Wal-mart. Well done sir.
Well if she was a trashy female standing next to a 90's Firebird and yelled "your car sucks" to you..........it was probably for a reason.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:36 PM
boostedfun
Registered Member

boostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud of
Default Official 757 Spotted Thread

Of course, I drive a 2011 wrx . If she had yelled that I was slow that would be valid, but to yell out my car sucks and retract the statement when confronted makes everything she said invalid. Especially when she is a 16 y/o girl. Her bf was funny though. His car was fairly clean and stock. Nice to see in a classic.

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread