Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 08-21-2012 | 06:07 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaabsolutely! These guys really get it!

Chris, you hit the nail on the head on several things I missed. I was just trying to make a point that it's not true to say "there's nothing to do here." I think that's something we've all started realizing the older we get. The bottom line is that you do generally have to go out and get it instead of waiting for something to come to you. I'm trying to round up a group of people to go white water rafting soon and I'd also like to sky dive before the cold weather kicks in if anyone wants to get a group together to do either. Hell, Busch Gardens or Kings Dominion wouldn't make for a bad trip either!
Old 08-21-2012 | 06:13 PM
Letze
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Truth, if you want nothing to do, grow up in the sticks in Alabama, you want to go to the mall? well pack the whole damn family up we're going to take an hour drive to the nearest Walmart! Make something happen don't sit around and complain.

You know what we did? built "go-karts" out of broken lawn mowers we found in the local junkyard. made our own dirt track in the unoccupied field about a mile down the road, we had our own redneck racing circuit. This is 1994-5. We managed peak at 8 local kids racing with us, families and friends watched this shit too.

If you dont have anything to do, you likely are a shut in and have too many internet friends.

Last edited by Letze; 08-21-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 08-25-2012 | 10:17 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I'm keeping an open mind, and trying new things. Now my wallet will be empty because I just bought my first Starbucks. The addiction begins.
Old 08-25-2012 | 10:34 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by pieisgude
I'm keeping an open mind, and trying new things. Now my wallet will be empty because I just bought my first Starbucks. The addiction begins.
Your first Starbucks?!
Sign up for the membership online and you'll at least get coupons for free drinks and discounts.It'll save you a little money on your addiction.
Old 08-25-2012 | 02:52 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Overhyped. Big time.
Old 08-25-2012 | 02:59 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Overhyped. Big time.
Definitely,it's just so convenient though.Mill Mountain is much better IMO,but drive-throughs own.The very best is to make it yourself.We've found recipes for various drinks online and then made them with excellent results.
Old 08-26-2012 | 07:18 AM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Lol, i dont even get coffee. Passion tea lemonade with raspberry...no homo.
Old 08-26-2012 | 08:09 AM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

shit's made with bugs, dontcha know?
Old 08-26-2012 | 10:31 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

We're collecting coloring books, crayons, journals, and books for children and young adults at the Carilion Pedatric Oncology Clinic if you guys are interested in donating a few dollars worth of supplies... hell, even a single coloring book or small pack of crayons could brighten a childs outlook on life. Must be tough dealing with such an awful thing at such a young, innocent age.

If you're interested in helping, I'll be available to pick up all week.
Old 08-26-2012 | 05:51 PM
boostedb1mmer
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
We're collecting coloring books, crayons, journals, and books for children and young adults at the Carilion Pedatric Oncology Clinic if you guys are interested in donating a few dollars worth of supplies... hell, even a single coloring book or small pack of crayons could brighten a childs outlook on life. Must be tough dealing with such an awful thing at such a young, innocent age.

If you're interested in helping, I'll be available to pick up all week.
Where the clinic at? I'm off tomorrow and I'll be glad to stop by and make a donation

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic