Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 08-30-2012, 04:53 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Are you able to "re-activate" the awd system for inclimate weather? That would be awesome.
It would be easy, but I would not do that at all unless I was selling it. I've never needed awd/4wd for snow around here. Colorado was a bit different...

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
That'll be cool!!! I'm not a fan of the whole "stance" fad but that's easily fixable lol
He's keeping the RPF1's so I'll have to get another good set of wheels for it. As far as "stance" is concerned, stance is just one small part of a car's style. As it happens, it's part of my current car's style, and like you said, it can always easily be changed.

Last edited by TongWoo; 08-30-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:27 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Car looks pretty cool, and I have a soft spot for Suby's I don't see the welded rear diff being much fun DAILY. You going to take the rollbar out so you can haul around the youngin's in style?
Old 08-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Letze
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

I'm sitting here wondering which transmission it's using, subaru isn't known for making strong ones.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Car looks pretty cool, and I have a soft spot for Suby's I don't see the welded rear diff being much fun DAILY. You going to take the rollbar out so you can haul around the youngin's in style?
Maybe, but I doubt it. As far as a daily and the welded... My current car has a welded with SOLID tranny mounts, SOLID motor mounts, a one piece aluminum driveshaft mated to a non sprung 6 puck with no sound deadening, carpet, heat, air, defrost if it rains, wipers, etc.... SO FOR ME THIS WILL BE LIVING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY, LOL.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:23 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by Letze
I'm sitting here wondering which transmission it's using, subaru isn't known for making strong ones.
STI RA Trans. I definintely appreciate the input, BUT...I haven't even gotten it, lol. Let me get a chance to work on it and set it up before you internet ninja the balls out of it, Chason!

Have faith.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I'm saddened to see the 240 go, but, 4 doors is always best in any circumstance
Old 08-30-2012, 09:10 PM
TongWoo
BATTLESTAGS

I love to see a 4 door drift!
Old 08-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

If I could ever get a cressida to look good I would have one but it would be difficult I think
Old 08-31-2012, 12:49 PM
boostdtalon
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Im digging it. Looks sick. With the power its making the type RA transmission should be fine. Its the usdm 5 speeds that suck balls.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:46 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
If I could ever get a cressida to look good I would have one but it would be difficult I think
It doesnt take a lot to make a Cressida look good. Ill build one someday...

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic