Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
Wishihadasilvia's S14 240sx
49.81%
Scout Trooper's S13 240sx
50.19%
Voters: 524. You may not vote on this poll

Championship Match - Wishihadasilvia's 240sx VS Scout Trooper's 240sx

Old 09-21-2009, 05:11 PM
JDM180SX
NISSAN <3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX
Default Re: Championship Match - Wishihadasilvia's 240sx VS Scout Trooper's 240sx

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I can't believe Shawn didn't win.

I also can't believe Jarrod isn't winning.
i gave you my vote because you do drift your car and your good... and your wheels!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Championship Match - Wishihadasilvia's 240sx VS Scout Trooper's 240sx

Originally Posted by D.Nick
Right? Cause it's clearly the best car here.
ilol'd

I can't believe Shawn didn't win.

I also can't believe Jarrod isn't winning.
MMMM.... My car don't run

JKJK

Originally Posted by Scout Trooper
i gave you my vote because you do drift your car and your good... and your wheels!
I seriously do like your car. Motor and all.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Yahne
Registered Member

Yahne has disabled reputation

+ 1 for Jarrod's Hype R i think that would beat both 240s .... but i voted for the s13 but a tomei built morer it dope son
Old 09-22-2009, 05:04 AM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Ok ok ok... is it Stephen or Steven? It's spelled both ways in this thread.

Either way Stephven... I love your car... you know this. I just really think it should have come down to Ramey and Scout in the end. It's the attention to the minor details that gets me. Both cars are immaculate in every way. There doesn't seem to be one detail that is overlooked on either car. Scouts is fairly mild, but is pretty much a tastefully modded fully restored car. Ramey's Civic is full on bonkers, but is cleaner than most street or even show cars.

That's just my taste. What's "dope" to me, may not be for someone else. I'm going with Scout here, and Ramey in the other thread.

Either way, congrats to all. There hasn't been a bad car in the last few rounds and all the cars in these finals deserve to be here.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:04 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

It's Stephen, haha.

I agree with you, I figured it would be Ramey, Jarrod, Brent, then Myself as the scoring for this last round. Ramey's car is leaps and bounds above everyone's in this tournament, Jarrod and Brent's are extremely close in my eyes, and my car is like an odd ball as far as build type and detail goes in comparison to these other cars.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

people are idiots.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

both cars running fortunes!
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 AM
NasTHatch
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

It's Stephen, haha.

I agree with you, I figured it would be Ramey, Jarrod, Brent, then Myself as the scoring for this last round. Ramey's car is leaps and bounds above everyone's in this tournament, Jarrod and Brent's are extremely close in my eyes, and my car is like an odd ball as far as build type and detail goes in comparison to these other cars.
i didn't like 240's but when i came over with grant to get my fenders rolled, i changed my mind after seeing your car....shit is so clean
Old 09-22-2009, 06:19 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
people are idiots.
Yeah, especially ones with JTT avatars

Old 09-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

lol <3 you stephen and i have told you to your face how i feel. but i still love you in a gay sort of way.

Quick Reply: Championship Match - Wishihadasilvia's 240sx VS Scout Trooper's 240sx