Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

basketball.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:34 PM
blackout
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default Re: basketball.

you guys play on the weekends at all? i could use some outdoor ball.

it's kind of a hike for me but if i know there will be people there i might make the trip.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:46 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

eh sometimes but we always play during the week. i wont be out there today, got some stuff to do after work.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:46 AM
CnmyTeg
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

so is anybody going out there today?
Old 06-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Damn after reading this page.. Im definitely down for next time.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:38 PM
CnmyTeg
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

i went at 7 and it was empty... could of went to bayville but its on the other side of the city.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:59 PM
p-stone
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

I'm down to play if anybody has games in the Greenbrier/Kempsville area. I'm tired of being the lone white boy at Rivercrest Rec. Center.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:02 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

we'll be out there monday!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:02 PM
NA_MKIII
Registered Member

NA_MKIII is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
i went at 7 and it was empty... could of went to bayville but its on the other side of the city.
yea bayville is way out there, i knew ive seen you play somewhere else, im normally there with the other group of asians that come after 7ish.

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
we'll be out there monday!

ill be out there if i dont have anything going on. 6:30?
Old 06-13-2008, 09:40 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

yup
Old 06-14-2008, 08:46 AM
CnmyTeg
subie newbie

Originally Posted by NA_MKIII
yea bayville is way out there, i knew ive seen you play somewhere else, im normally there with the other group of asians that come after 7ish.
I dont go out there too often. I try to play inside as much as possible... the outside cement is hard on my old knees, ankles, and back. When I do go out there I usually run with the hundred black dudes. Its good runs, and pretty competitive. There are some dudes out there that can play... and o ton that "think" they can play...

Quick Reply: basketball.