Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just in case you didn't already know...

Old 09-10-2005, 08:42 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Yeah i still have the car, it's yellow now thou. Last winter on my way to wall mart to get oil for an oil change ( ) I got rid of taht setup and I have a built LS in it now w/ an LS tranny , tuned on Uberdata. I like it, The old setup wasnt very streetable. Thursday w/ full interioer (2400 w/ me in it) on pump gas ran a 11.9 off the waste gate spring. (11psi). I wanted to run it today on higher boost (around 17) but when i went to the bank they were closed... So unless i can bum some cash (haha) I wont have enough on me to run today at the track + go dyno tonight to get a couple base pulls on the dyno.
cool, where u dyno at?
Old 09-10-2005, 09:09 AM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I know there is a video of a black srt4 thats brians that got owned by a LS1 and a 97 DOHC
lol is that the video i have?...lol hearing daniel in the background was funny rnough...lol
Old 09-10-2005, 09:10 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

wow I missed alot while I was asleep lol

you guys were running your mouth about the stang before we ever aproached you. when we aproached you you wouldnt run. sounds to me like you were scared.
then you said you would do it on a certin road, mo said ok lets do it, hen you backed down again and said no lets do it at the track.

I told you mo will have his track car at the track, he wanted to run you in the street car, you said you could put it on the street, yet you wouldnt.
hell we said we would buy you new tires if you won.

and yeah any mustang can get sideways. guess you didnt look at the back of that mustang before it left lol. sideways at 60mph on a tire, thats slow
Old 09-10-2005, 09:11 AM
spnamnt
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Brian T
Ohhhhh fucking no! You have 4 less cylinders! Wow, Mo was sans a damn turbo and you didn't see him whining like a bitch. You were talking shit like a punk. I mean we'd be fine if you said, "Nah I stick to the track," but you and your boys were walking around going, "Wheres this V6 Mustang at?" "C'mon bring this V6 Mustang out!" Then you got all tight lipped when we rolled by. Hell, you got all tight-lipped after we punked you out. Mo's at the track. Go look for him, but you won't see him in a street car.

You weren't acting so tough when we were in your face. Don't bring your 11 second piece out and talk trash.
when u walked up and said "you tryin to run that" i said "no its not comin off the trailer, if u wanna race lets go to the track" and u still kept talking shit so stop tryin to act like u were ok w/ what i said, and i didnt actually say shit about the car except it wasnt worth my time. everyone else started talkin shit and i cant control what they do. i met mo a while back, when he had the turbo 4cyl in the stang and he seemed pretty cool, and just as i did last nite he just sat back and let the dumbasses talk shit.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:15 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spnamnt
when u walked up and said "you tryin to run that" i said "no its not comin off the trailer, if u wanna race lets go to the track" and u still kept talking shit so stop tryin to act like u were ok w/ what i said, and i didnt actually say shit about the car except it wasnt worth my time. everyone else started talkin shit and i cant control what they do. i met mo a while back, when he had the turbo 4cyl in the stang and he seemed pretty cool, and just as i did last nite he just sat back and let the dumbasses talk shit.

lol seems like both sides were just trying to get a run set up

but trust me it would have been more then worth your time. like mo told you you KNEW what he had in the car then haha
Old 09-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Laser93PGT
lol is that the video i have?...lol hearing daniel in the background was funny rnough...lol
That it is
Old 09-10-2005, 09:21 AM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

Originally Posted by Woodrow
That it is
gotta post that one of these days
Old 09-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by spnamnt
I came up to you once, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Why'd you even bring it out to Broad?
Old 09-10-2005, 09:55 AM
SLOW S14
Luis

Thumbs down Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Why'd you even bring it out to Broad?
yeah why did you ......your brought it out to broad to show off .....did you think it would intimidate everyone..........
sounds pretty lame

Last edited by SLOW S14; 09-10-2005 at 10:09 AM.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:57 AM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Hum, what was wrong with the car a few weeks ago...actually I think it was more like a month ago. Traction problems?

I put 2 gallons of 116oct in because i was low on gas when i got there, It hurt my tune worse than i would think and killed my power big time. Its tuned for 93. And nah i didnt have any traction problems, just was a big turd... I tried dumping the clutch at the revlimit and it would only bark the tires over and go, ran like a 13.6 @ 104 hahaha... (street tires wouldnt spin even at 7500 launch... turd)

Running well now thou *knock on wood* Damn banks need to be open on weekends...

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-10-2005 at 09:58 AM. Reason: edit word