Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New mods? Let's see...

Old 10-27-2005, 11:09 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: New mods? Let's see...

Actually I am being civil. Not threatening you, not cursing beyond reason at you, challenging you to anything. Just bringing up facts of historical incidents.
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
If that was the case, you would have been banned on your first post in this thread.

please explain
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by LOCO
umm I said I would fight you and chris, that never changed, what does that have to do with ANYTHING??
You specifically wanted to fight NIC AND I.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:10 AM
LOCO
Banned

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Actually I am being civil. Not threatening you, not cursing beyond reason at you, challenging you to anything. Just bringing up facts of historical incidents.

you havent brung up anything. all yoru doing is throwing out accusations that arent true. in other words trying to stir shit up
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

i dont think nic will stick to one side. he is one of my best friends, but never hesitates to let me know when im fucking up, and he would ban me in a heart beat.

now kevin on the other hand, he will ban me as soon as terry asks him too.

all this shit to try and control central, like its gonna fix the problem?? yeah maybe you will clean up this part of the forumn, but its not fixing the problem. it actually has a few people alot more pissed off.
everyone in central knows each other, and crosses paths all the time, these people are still reading the forums and just getting more and more pissed because they cant defend themselfs so what do you think is gonna happen?? shit is still gonna get taken care of. thats never gonna get fixed.

all the mods did was make chris and terry feel safer
Explained by you
LOCO
Banned

You specifically wanted to fight NIC AND I.

ok, me and nic are friends now. that was then, this is now. so how have I lost all my friends and shit lately?? how am I doing the same thing as I have before?? you have no idea how I am now
Old 10-27-2005, 11:11 AM
LOCO
Banned

Explained by you

that explained nothing, that wasnt trying to stir anything up, just stating my views about the mod situation
Old 10-27-2005, 11:11 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

you havent brung up anything. all yoru doing is throwing out accusations that arent true. in other words trying to stir shit up
Daniel, lets be rational here. In a chatroom that had you, me, Nic, chris and UNCdood in it, you typed that you would fight me and nic because we are so called bitches.

I am not asking them to come forward, because we all know it is a fact that you said it..lol. that's all I am saying.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:12 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

please explain
now kevin on the other hand, he will ban me as soon as terry asks him too.

shit is still gonna get taken care of. thats never gonna get fixed.

all the mods did was make chris and terry feel safer
You can't mean to tell me that there was nothing inflammatory about this. If that wasn't inflammatory, it's a severe case of sandvaginitis.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

ok, me and nic are friends now. that was then, this is now. so how have I lost all my friends and shit lately?? how am I doing the same thing as I have before?? you have no idea how I am now
That explains the cycle. it has happened a few times. hell you even seemed apathetic on vacustoms as to what happened with you and me and you stated you wanted to forget it. I am also sure you even made a post on here after your blowout with me, than someone made a comment fighting me, and you stated, "you do not know phil".

I don't have time to dig it up, but thats just another piece to the puzzle of your cycles that's all.