Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tattoo?

Old 05-04-2003, 09:46 PM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

isnt there somekind of time span where it cant be in sun light, if so i need to hurry and get mine before it starts gettin warm out
Old 05-05-2003, 02:53 AM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

It can be in sunlight, just not burnt. You do however have to wait 2 weeks before you can go swimming.

Even after you get it you shouldn't let the tattoo get burnt because it fades out the color, fast and makes it look crappy. Just wear sunscreen and it will stay looking new, and put some lotion on it every now an then.
Old 05-05-2003, 04:03 AM
sonic_va
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

oh, so I can't tan anymore? Or can I jusat wear sunscreen on that part?
Old 05-05-2003, 09:12 AM
Axelerate
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

Originally posted by sonic6
oh, so I can't tan anymore? Or can I jusat wear sunscreen on that part?
Just put a good 45 rating sunscreen on your tattoo and you'll be fine. It's bound to get burnt every once and a while, which is alright, but if it's getting burnt everyday it will fade fast and look old. Just take some care of it and it will continue to look nice. Curel on it a couple times a week does wonders.
Old 05-06-2003, 02:47 PM
tittyes

tittyes is an unknown quantity at this point

yo need tattos ..come to the beach and talk to me at exon on the strip thats on 31st street and alantic just ask for tittyes..don't go to any tattos shops they ripe you off and do shity work
Old 05-06-2003, 02:54 PM
notsogoodfeline
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by tittyes
yo need tattos ..come to the beach and talk to me at exon on the strip thats on 31st street and alantic just ask for tittyes..don't go to any tattos shops they ripe you off and do shity work

HAHAHAH. yeah. thats funny.

The sun messes the ink up BAD..so does water if ur in a tub or submerged for a good time... i tanned for prom after i got my tat. and i would put medical tape around it...was kinda funny lookin but it worked!
Old 05-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Axelerate
<3

Originally posted by tittyes
Yeah, I hear all the really good tattoo's come from gas stations.

I'll stick to legal shops that do good work and my "know someone" discount.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:30 AM
tittyes

tittyes is an unknown quantity at this point

yall know what i bet that the guy im talking about will do better work than any shop around here in the 757 trust i got all myine done and they are free had!!!
o if yall chill at the beach yall seen his work!!
Old 05-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Axelerate
<3

Post some pics and let's see.

Oh, and I have never got tattooed in the "757."

If he's so good then why doesn't he work at a shop and make some money? Guys I know are making over $100,000 a year and traveling all over the world tattoing. If I was good I sure as hell wouldn't be tattoing out of a Exxon in VB.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:24 AM
theSUPREMEruler
Finger Bang

theSUPREMEruler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Axelerate
Post some pics and let's see.

Oh, and I have never got tattooed in the "757."

If he's so good then why doesn't he work at a shop and make some money? Guys I know are making over $100,000 a year and traveling all over the world tattoing. If I was good I sure as hell wouldn't be tattoing out of a Exxon in VB.
dude.. dont let him piss you off. This guy obviously has no idea what he is talking about. He probably has tribal tattoos.

Quick Reply: Tattoo?