Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

Old 12-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Slick Shoes
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slick Shoes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

Chris came by Saturday and pulled dents out of both doors, both front fenders, and the hood of my S2000.

Very professional, on time, and a very nice guy. There were a couple of places that were beyond PDR and he recomended me a local body shop.

Will call again if/when I pick up more dents.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:31 AM
paul.alegre
Registered Member

paul.alegre has disabled reputation

Forum, I contacted Chris Farley of Dent Doctorx yesterday and he was able to squeeze me in for an appointment the following day. Chris flawlessly removed all my dings and pressure dents on my BMW M5 (7 panels, 13 dings) in about an 1.5 hours! I previously used the services provided by Chris to remove all the dents on my s2000 and was completely satisfied!

I highly recommend him and will consider him again for future service!

Thanks Chris of Dent Doctorx!

Paul Alegre
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 AM
03Si757
DEZ NUTZ!

03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts03Si757 is infamous around these parts

I work at a body shop out in yorktown, and we call in for this guy all the time to pop out some dents for us. Guys work is that good if we can call him in to battle. Good guy to convo with too. Prices are just right, had him pop out a good 12 larger/small dents in my 03 Si and i couldnt have been happier, def the first guy you want to call if you have small to sometimes large dents, Iv seen this guy pop out a whole rear quarter panal of a chevy impala and you could never tell it was hit.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:05 AM
DrewzR/T
Not fast enough!

DrewzR/T has disabled reputation

Chris stopped over today and took out 3 door dings out of my Challenger. One about the size of a quarter, which he originally told me wouldnt come out 100% because it was on a crease, came out looking perfect. Unfortunately I didnt think about taking pictures until the last dent but as you can see it's perfectly smooth. The dent was at the tip of my finger ( Also, That's a pile of grass next to the building in the reflection, not a dent). Highly recommended and a cool guy!!!!

Old 11-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

whoa good shit.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:31 AM
HyperVTEC
Typical Apple clown

HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC

Chris Farley does magic. He turned my 06 TL like it was the first day. Very impressed with his work and highly recommend him. I know I will get more dings and dents for as long as I have my beloved TL and Chris Farley has a permanent client in 757.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
GSWAGON
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

Chris came out today to remove a dent from the hood of my wagon. Returned my call same day, showed up on time for the appointment, and you cant even tell there was ever a dent there. Couldn't be happier! Thanks, Jon
Old 05-19-2011, 06:49 AM
h22KingofVa
Registered Member

h22KingofVa has disabled reputation

He's great, we actually use him all the time at our collision center here in Portsmouth.. Very Professional and highly recommended
Old 07-26-2011, 09:07 AM
DC5R

DC5R is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris came out today and worked on a few dings on my S2000. I went to 7-11 to get money and a slurpee, came back and he was already done! Great guy and great price!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:30 PM
Thomas.lexus
Registered Member

Thomas.lexus has disabled reputation

chris is awesome. we use him at our dealership. always fair on price and the best work around

Quick Reply: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley