Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

exownzu made the washington post......repost??

Old 02-29-2008, 05:40 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EX0WNZU has disabled reputation
Default Re: exownzu made the washington post......repost??

Originally Posted by Murphyd311
Do people still go out to "Metro" way out on 50? I used to go there years ago right before it blew the fuck up. I heard they put up speed bumps or something?
I know they cleared the speed bumps out years ago. but i heard they closed it back down after some bad accident out there. I could be wrong as this is only something i heard, but not witnessed.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:47 AM
Murphyd311
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Originally Posted by EX0WNZU
I know they cleared the speed bumps out years ago. but i heard they closed it back down after some bad accident out there. I could be wrong as this is only something i heard, but not witnessed.
There used to be some really nice cars that went out there. When I first went out there were a times when cars were trailored in. I swear to God the weekend that F&F came out the place just blew up, all the nice cars left when all the asshats showed up.

You could tell who the new people were, because everytime the cops showed up they all ran. The people who had been there a while would walk to their cars, most of us wouldn't even leave. We'd just hang out until the cops were done chasing what ever dumbass decided he needed to peel out to "escape". A couple times we talked to the cops and they said they thought it was funny to watch kids scatter like cockroaches.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:18 AM
EvOzRally7
GOT EM!!

EvOzRally7 is on a distinguished road

There used to be some really nice cars that went out there. When I first went out there were a times when cars were trailored in. I swear to God the weekend that F&F came out the place just blew up, all the nice cars left when all the asshats showed up.

You could tell who the new people were, because everytime the cops showed up they all ran. The people who had been there a while would walk to their cars, most of us wouldn't even leave. We'd just hang out until the cops were done chasing what ever dumbass decided he needed to peel out to "escape".
X2 I 100% agree

Sounds like a rememberance road trip for me this weekend. I will take a handful of folks with me up there and let ya'll know how it goes.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Turbo Neon
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon

You could tell who the new people were, because everytime the cops showed up they all ran. The people who had been there a while would walk to their cars, most of us wouldn't even leave. We'd just hang out until the cops were done chasing what ever dumbass decided he needed to peel out to "escape". A couple times we talked to the cops and they said they thought it was funny to watch kids scatter like cockroaches.
Very true, lol...
Old 02-29-2008, 07:31 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

Originally Posted by EvOzRally7
X2 I 100% agree

Sounds like a rememberance road trip for me this weekend. I will take a handful of folks with me up there and let ya'll know how it goes.
lets do it Te.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:31 PM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

EXOWNZU sorry about your ride homie, It was very nice man that shit made me sick and then I saw that the pu$$y a$$ MS13 had something to do with it made me sick!!! I wish the laws would allow people to kill MS13 members on site, I should built an EX just like that but rigg explosives in it so when it's stolen I can just blow the car up with them in it. car theives deserve the death penaty.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Phil703
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

HE MADE THE POST? Where's the article im going to go read it.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:33 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by Phil703
HE MADE THE POST? Where's the article im going to go read it.
you are a tool and fuckin retarded as shit.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:06 AM
WqYn3
repping that gR

WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3 WqYn3

FUCK YOU KEVIN!! MS13 4 life!!
Old 03-04-2008, 03:42 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

Originally Posted by wayne
FUCK YOU KEVIN!! MS13 4 life!!

My name is kellen, it isn't my fault you little fags can't pronounce it right. And fuck you'll for life.