Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Filming Documentary on Tidewater Import Scene

Old 03-20-2008, 07:48 AM
Fasian
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fasian has disabled reputation
Default Re: Filming Documentary on Tidewater Import Scene

i'll help it depends on what it intows though so pm some details
2000 Integra GSR 1989 CRX oval track car
Old 03-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Nigerian Hair
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mr. Projekt
if i do this.... im doing it without a liscence plate
Lol everybody knows who you are already caleb. even the cops lol
Old 03-20-2008, 08:14 AM
FbodyBeast
Registered Member

FbodyBeast has disabled reputation

Hey just to clear some things up...#1 I am not trying to film or try and manage 50 cars in a walmart or fuddruckers parking lot lol....#2 I am not trying to waste anybody's time which is why I am trying to get a feel for what cars, crews, people, locations, interests, are out there before I start shooting anything. #3 this is not a Street racing video. Lastly this is for my portfolio for grad school!! This is a capstone piece. I figured everybody on here would like to showcase the cars and lifestyle that we spend all our money and time on.

Details are going out on an individual basis to ensure privacy of those involved, location security, and just to keep stuff organized. PM me personally if you have specific questions or ideas as to what you would like to contribute to the project (behind the scenes or in front of the camera).....Thanks again for all the interest and I look forward to shooting a really nice piece.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Ultra Rover
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FbodyBeast
Hey just to clear some things up...#1 I am not trying to film or try and manage 50 cars in a walmart or fuddruckers parking lot lol....#2 I am not trying to waste anybody's time which is why I am trying to get a feel for what cars, crews, people, locations, interests, are out there before I start shooting anything. #3 this is not a Street racing video. Lastly this is for my portfolio for grad school!! This is a capstone piece. I figured everybody on here would like to showcase the cars and lifestyle that we spend all our money and time on.

Details are going out on an individual basis to ensure privacy of those involved, location security, and just to keep stuff organized. PM me personally if you have specific questions or ideas as to what you would like to contribute to the project (behind the scenes or in front of the camera).....Thanks again for all the interest and I look forward to shooting a really nice piece.

maybe you should give a list of what your looking for? ie high powered hondas, drift, old school, vip style, etc etc.. so you dont get a bunch of random guys just pm'ing you about their cars that have basic bolt on and stickers. thus wasting your time.

the only reason it seem sketchy is with all these thefts going around. why would anyone want to open up their car to filming.

pm me with what you are thinking about doing and ill see if i can get some of the uspeed cars to roll out to this shindig.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:36 AM
Madhatchz

Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz

Im with that guy^^ not only what you are looking for but ball park time frame and ball park location IE hampton, NN or VB.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:42 AM
FbodyBeast
Registered Member

FbodyBeast has disabled reputation

I am thinking Newport News and Virginia beach...Filming over the next 4-5 weekends. The reason why I am hesitant to establish locations right now because it is to early to know exactly who I am interested in shooting. Right now I am just trying to establish what is out there. I am primarily looking for high powered imports and vip style cars. However I am open to anything and am really trying to get a good mix of cars and owners. By the way does anyone have good relationships with Dyno Inc and some of the local performance shops. I def wanted to do some interviews and shop walk-arounds.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:43 AM
DoC-JoneS
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

should come to the car show on the 5th....cough cough.... might be some of what you're looking for there...
Old 03-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Ultra Rover
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FbodyBeast
I am thinking Newport News and Virginia beach...Filming over the next 4-5 weekends. The reason why I am hesitant to establish locations right now because it is to early to know exactly who I am interested in shooting. Right now I am just trying to establish what is out there. I am primarily looking for high powered imports and vip style cars. However I am open to anything and am really trying to get a good mix of cars and owners. By the way does anyone have good relationships with Dyno Inc and some of the local performance shops. I def wanted to do some interviews and shop walk-arounds.
as far as high powered imports theres lots to choose from. like others have said you just need to give them a place to go. if your looking for vip cars theres not much around here. just me and a couple other cars. ill only be around for another 3 weeks tho so lmk what the deal is.

for shop walk arounds just go to the shop. i dont think they would mind talking to you for a few minutes for some free advertisement.

Originally Posted by DoC-JoneS
should come to the car show on the 5th....cough cough.... might be some of what you're looking for there...
thats the best idea right there. most of the cars are going to be out there for that.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:52 AM
M3Wicked
Registered Member

M3Wicked has disabled reputation

I'm there

97 E36 M3
Virginia Beach
Old 03-20-2008, 12:06 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by M3Wicked
I'm there

97 E36 M3
Virginia Beach
are you the girl who you and your husband both have black m3's?

Quick Reply: Filming Documentary on Tidewater Import Scene