Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Speedometer Calibration

Old 05-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Speedometer Calibration

Originally Posted by cavi98
how bout i take ur manhood frfom u when i whip ur ass on the street
How 'bout you go suck the bullet out of a gun?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
cavi98
Banned

cavi98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XCELR8
How 'bout you go suck the bullet out of a gun?
u firstr tell me how it turns out
Old 05-06-2008, 08:22 PM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

this thread needs more richard simmons

Old 05-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Who's gayer? Richard Simmons or cavi98?

Do I see a future poll brewing?
Old 05-06-2008, 08:24 PM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Who's gayer? Richard Simmons or cavi98?
id vote the latter

and yes to the poll!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:18 PM
ODU_Lude
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
You make me wonder why natural selection hasn't taken you yet? Or how you havn't earned yourself a Darwin Award....
Dont worry, just a little more time...

Darwin always prevails

and for the sake of staying on topic...

google. you'll find some in the area.

Last edited by ODU_Lude; 05-06-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:38 PM
JamesPrelude
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Originally Posted by ODU_Lude
Dont worry, just a little more time...

Darwin always prevails

and for the sake of staying on topic...

google. you'll find some in the area.
One day he'll think it's a great idea to stick it in his exhaust pipe after beating some mini vans.

I feel like driving up there in the Yata so he take a golden shower from a girls car, though I think he'd much prefer our friend Richard.

PS: Damn you guys had me searching for a Richard vs. Cavi poll!!!

Last edited by JamesPrelude; 05-06-2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: added PS
Old 05-06-2008, 11:04 PM
jrod
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

i have yet to grasp how people come back for more. it makes no sense when someone, hated by everyone, continues to rant and rave and run their ignorant mouth. i cannot understand in any way how cavi98 honestly sits on his computer and types the stuff he does. is he being serious? if so, my generalization is confirmed that society today is growing in numbers with the people who lack any sort of intelligence or educated thought process. a time ago, i thought people like this were a myth, but i'm seeing more and more that the cliche "ricer" or epitome of every "streetracing" fanboy out there is actually true and exists around us.

i talked like this dude when i was in 6th grade. he says the same shit i got out of my system at that age. every word he says in regards of "racing," or "beating," or "faster" is spoken/typed in a little kid's manner.

this pisses me off so much, how people actually live and think like this guy. cavi98 symbolizes people out there that will never change and will never be able to see how fucking stupid they are. they are out there now, doing the same thing, and nothing will stop it.

i seriously get so heated over these type of people that have no knowledge and regergitate everything they hear to sound cool and part of "the scene". FUCK
Old 05-07-2008, 04:06 AM
DAmn-ryte
trial member 4-life

DAmn-ryte has disabled reputation

^^^^^well said, the mods should end this one on a good note!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:31 AM
Dmac
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cavi98
lol i checked that after i worte that so i fixed it lol but if u did lol whihc u drive a subi which is my fav car just not in silver black is much better color for and vws just suck i used to have an 01 jetta and it couldnt handle corners too well and it spun into a couple trees cuase the speedometer was 17 miles over
probably because you don't know how to drive? modding cavaliers are a joke I mean I don't think ANYONE has EVER seen a clean cavalier. I'm in the chesapeake area i've got red wheels so I doubt you'll miss me

Quick Reply: Speedometer Calibration